No announcement yet.

Woman are evil!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triggger happpy View Post
    My coworker use to flirt me all the time. She use to follow everywhere, blow me kisses, grab my ass and my private area. Last night I went for a kiss and she told me that she's married and she's not that kind of girl. She didn't speak to me for the rest of the night and now I feel like a sucker for letting her have her way with me. If she ever touches me again, I'm going to tell her to **** off
    Ok Here's some advice trig, you desperate lonely bastard, don't ****ing go after a married woman. If you want a girl, go after a single girl.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
      Ok Here's some advice trig, you desperate lonely bastard, don't ****ing go after a married woman. If you want a girl, go after a single girl.
      I didn't go after her, she came on to me.

Comment

She probably wanted you to take a whiff of her feet first. You should know better, Trigger.

Comment

When are dudes going to learn that women are nothing more than a tool for masturbation? That's all they're good for.

I have never given a damn about a woman's feelings and never will.

Comment

Did you lose a bet or somethin?

Please tell me you didn't bet on Lanardo Tyner.

Comment

I didn't go after her, she came on to me.
              So? That ***** is married lol

Trust me you don't need that drama. There's enough thirsty single women out there that you don't need this girl ****ing with your head.

Some girls are like that. They live to **** with men's minds. They want you to want them to validate their own power and vanity, and once they know they have you don't need to put out, because they already have someone they want but can't have and a couple other dudes on the side.

My rule with girls is, if the ball isn't in your court, if you're not in absolute control of the game, then find somebody else to play with.

There are two types of girls, the ones that make you a better person and the blood sucking vampires that won't stop until they devour your soul. If you find a bloodsucker, get yourself a cross and run the hell away.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-13-2016, 05:38 PM.

Comment

What's so funny?
                You come off pretty bad in this lol

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                The happy part is what they can't stand... They want a dude missing them and in pain. My older sisters taught me this as a teen. I move on quick. Real quick.

Except when my Pitbull X died.. Years of pain
                Exactly. There is this weird tug of war women like to play. Power to them is all in the perception. Don't catch feelings, don't show how you feel, play it cool and don't let them think they got you. Always be ready to walk away in good shape.

You got played for a sucker. It is ok, it happens. She is married though, so it makes it funnier that you got played

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                  You come off pretty bad in this lol

Exactly. There is this weird tug of war women like to play. Power to them is all in the perception. Don't catch feelings, don't show how you feel, play it cool and don't let them think they got you. Always be ready to walk away in good shape.

You got played for a sucker. It is ok, it happens. She is married though, so it makes it funnier that you got played
                  A guy needs to leave them jizzed on an confused... Wondering who was that masked Zaroku!!!!

Comment

Righteousness: The subreddit. Anytime these guys get shot down by a girl, these dudes come and cry about racism.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      Righteousness: The subreddit. Anytime these guys get shot down by a girl, these dudes come and cry about racism.
                      How did you find that place in the first place anyway?

You were looking for some dating tips?

Comment

Working...
                      X