No announcement yet.

Daniel Jacobs hints at the GGG fight happening in 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Isn't GGG the most avoided fighter in boxing? Since when does the most avoided fighter in boxing have the luxury of sitting back on this fan created imaginable throne waiting on the top, most dangerous MW to come to him?

That doesn't sound like the hunger of a ducked fighter.
    You lost me. I don't know what you want. I suggested that Jacobs should be taking the GG fight ASAP. You replied with a video titled, Jacobs wants Saunders next... What exactly are you saying?

Comment

• Originally posted by JQside View Post
      You lost me. I don't know what you want. I suggested that Jacobs should be taking the GG fight ASAP. You replied with a video titled, Jacobs wants Saunders next... What exactly are you saying?
      Sorry, I knew before hand that the video might be confusing so I don't know why I posted it anyway. I should've explained my intentions with text along with the video. My point was that I agree that the fight should be made next.

Green coming your way.

Comment

• BIGPOPPAPUMP Rick Reeno

Can you get an interview from Team Golovkin explaining the Jacobs saga?

I understand there's network obstacles, but what's K2's working relationship with PBC and what's PBC's working relationship with the new HBO management.

I've searched and am unable to find any interviews where anyone from Team Golovkin mention's anything about Jacobs, the different obstacles, will they try to work through those obstacles, etc.

If you can shed any light on this from them (i.e. Team Golovkin) and their relationship with PBC, new HBO management and possible intentions on doing business with them and Jacobs in the future, especially if they can't secure other fights, that would be very interesting as a fan.
        Last edited by Chollo Vista; 01-06-2016, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• Well there you go. It sounds like they won't order until after the Golovkin/Alvarez situation is resolved.

Comment

• This fight signed yet or did GGG do something wrong again? Not enough money, wanting the fight at 160 not fair, 50/50 split not fair, fighting on HBO not fair, etc.?

Comment

• I really hope so! Heck, I would even pay to see a Jacobs-GGG match!

Comment

• GGG should not waste his time on a "Regular" Title holder. Get the WBO and go after Canelo's WBC, and you're done.

Jacobs was flaky about that fight happening anyway, and who is he for GGG to chase him.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  This fight signed yet or did GGG do something wrong again? Not enough money, wanting the fight at 160 not fair, 50/50 split not fair, fighting on HBO not fair, etc.?
                  Who knows. If you can find one interview of Team Golovkin even acknowledging Daniel Jacobs existsance, by all means, post it here and let us know.

Til' then, everybody duckin 3G doe

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                    Well there you go. It sounds like they won't order until after the Golovkin/Alvarez situation is resolved.

That sucks for us because Canelo-3G ain't happening with the pending weight issue. Looks like we'll be waiting for at least another year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
                      I really hope so! Heck, I would even pay to see a Jacobs-GGG match!
                      I'm on board with you man. There's a select few of us that wants this fight.

All the 3G fans are ok with Taureno Johnson and Omar Chavez for 2016. They're ok with it because who is Jacobs? Ummm, Jacobs is the guy that KO'd Quillin in 83 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                      X