No announcement yet.

Wow..Just imagine if.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3pacsUncle View Post
    Amir Khan and Kell Brook fight next. Brook ends Khans hype, on English soil, ruining all of his plans....

Floyd 1 or 2 fights from retiring, and planned heavily on fighting Khan for his next fight finds Brook in his place instead. He doesn't like it, but he takes the fight, due to fan outrage and uproar.

Brook via fighting the perfect fight of his lifetime, and a little luck beats him, changing the face of boxing history forever and making Floyd go home and cry into his pillow. Brook continues his legacy from there....
    Lay off the coke Ricky lmao! Brook can beat Khan but Mayweather is retiring undefeated no matter who he fights at WW as long as there is a good ref and fair judges.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
      khan-brook has to be next, i know that would be brooks first choice. khan isnt getting floyd/manny in the fall.... brook has the title. now we get to see if khan has the balls or if he chooses guerrero
      Guerrero is a much tougher fight than Brook

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
        Guerrero is a much tougher fight than Brook
        Just because he's southpaw he might pose problems but Brook looks technically sound. Good straight right and left hook along with a long jab. Brook stayed composed through headbutts and 50 rabbid punches while cut from the head leading windmill. Brook is big and strong for the weight. Brook to me is more skilled and technically sound compared to Guerrero. Khan can be knocked out by either though lol.

Comment

Khan 2.0 will take Brook back to school. I definitely give 100% props to Brook as he surprised me a great deal, but King Khan will decision Brook and prove once again why is the #1 active WW from the U.K. and a worthy challenger for Floyd.

Comment

Khan will get dropped and stopped by Brook, I have zero doubt about that.

Mayweather for the first time showed clear signs of age in his last fight, he still clearly won but it was much closer than it should have been. I'll need to see Mayweather next month to see where he's at.

Comment

Originally posted by 3pacsUncle View Post
              You really think it's that impossible to think Brook can upset Floyd? Get real. It's within the realm of possibility...Brook can beat Thurman possibly and a lot of
              People think Thurman can beat Floyd possibly so possibly it's possible.

I don't understand the kell brook hype all of a sudden. he didn't dominate shawn porter. he edged a decision. brook is a very composed fighter and that's a good thing. but I don't think he gets past 2 title defenses

Comment

Working...
              X