No announcement yet.

Boxer you dislike for some reason?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo.

I used to like him but he reminds me of some of the guys I went to high school with. They are a different person once they meet someone that can compete with them or is their size.

I think Canelo is a coward and enjoys beating up much smaller men.

Lara looks like a prick too

Wlad--He rubs me the wrong way with his preachyness and his "philosophical quotes" really making an effort to come off as thoughtful, humble, and well educated. I see through that BS and think the guy is FULLL of envy and is rather arrogant.

Floyd at times-For obvious reasons

Bradon Rios--I just don't like the way he talks, And his antics and pranks really bug me. Seems like a guy that would talk a lot of ****.

Danny Garcia--What is he doing with his career? I don't even know who this guy fights anymore. or if he fights anymore

Shawn Porter--Seems like a violent bully, didn't have to nearly kill pAULI. Similar to Canelo the guy looks completely lost when people start to compete with him.

CHIS EUBANK JR---MY GAWD. I wanna hit this guy every single time he talks. He;s like Chavez Jr but with a bit more talent, I just want to see him KO'd so bad. spoiled guy too

Marquez--He always complains and I think he is overrated. I only gave the 5th fight to him in terms of Manny fights. I think he was at one point the biggest steroid abuser in the sport. and I have real sources to confirm this.

Comment

Broner because he is an ugly mofo.. And I don't even think his ugliness is debatable..

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Andre Ward. He's an extremely dirty fighter and uses crooked home referees who permit him to use illegal tactics, while claiming to be the Son of God.

He's a religious hypocrite and the most selfish prima donna in boxing.
        Even though he handed Paul Smith the penalty fees back ? You've got Andre so wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          Broner because he is an ugly mofo.. And I don't even think his ugliness is debatable..
          I forget to list this pos. If he was killed I would rejoice, sad but true. I don't give a fück I hold my hand up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
            Thinking back on it, I really started to dislike him when he blasted Razor Ruddock out in two rounds and he said something in the post fight that got all over me. I actually started to warm up to him later on his career. He was with Manny Steward so I couldn't stay mad at him forever.
            Man, Lewis was most under appreciated fighter in his time.. His roots from Jamica, born in UK, represented Canada in Olympics.. He wasn't supported a great deal by either of the countrymen..

I used to like him then but when I look back on his career he was one of my fav HWs of the past.. Never ducked, took all comers and avenged all his losses..

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
              I forget to list this pos. If he was killed I would rejoice, sad but true. I don't give a fück I hold my hand up.
              I don't blame you, I might not rejoice but I might be beaming all day..

Comment

Jesse Vargas. I mean he's not bad and he's got heart but I just hate him for some reason. I think it's cause I've always felt like Top Rank was always positioning him for a Pacquiao fight and trying to make him seem better than he really is.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                  I don't blame you, I might not rejoice but I might be beaming all day..
                  I'm super serious, Broner probably hangs with Larry gang raping white boy's in the jail showers. Broner would shyt himself if he was in the showers alone with me, I'd rape and kill him or kill and rape him depends on the mood I was I would be in at the time, I do some real sadistic shyt.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
                    Jesse Vargas. I mean he's not bad and he's got heart but I just hate him for some reason. I think it's cause I've always felt like Top Rank was always positioning him for a Pacquiao fight and trying to make him seem better than he really is.
                    Vargas deserved the Brook fight, they pulled a bs move taking that away from him.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      Glad you can appreciate that aspect of Rigo's game, man. He's a witty, funny guy. If you understand Spanish, he's entertaining.

Rigo has a quick wit, I love the comments he gave, especially after whipping / ruining Nonito Donaire.

Comment

Working...
                      X