Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y'all remember Lawrence Phillips? RB from Nebraska?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Y'all remember Lawrence Phillips? RB from Nebraska?

Heisman candidate, ran for 1,800 yards in his sop****re season with the Huskers, went on to be a first round draft pick in the NFL (went #6 overall)?

Dude murdered his cellmate. F**k I didn't even realize he was in prison in the first place...on a 31 year bid. Daayyyum.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...XT6U?ocid=iehp

Damn... He fell off... Total stud in college but total bust in nfl...

Comment

Lmao..

Article says he ran his car into 3 teens after a pickup football game... That's something out of the old school madden games when the ambulance would crash into guys when a player got injured

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Lmao..

Article says he ran his car into 3 teens after a pickup football game... That's something out of the old school madden games when the ambulance would crash into guys when a player got injured

I lost countless players to that ambulance

may they rest in peace...we shall forgive but never forget

Comment

The only player who I think is on the Level of F**ked up as Aaron Hernandez is this guy. Lawrence Phillips is a certified lunatic.

Comment

Damn that's crazy. Floyd will end up like this when he retires.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
              The only player who I think is on the Level of F**ked up as Aaron Hernandez is this guy. Lawrence Phillips is a certified lunatic.
              Don't forget Rae carruth and Oj

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

I lost countless players to that ambulance

may they rest in peace...we shall forgive but never forget
                Taking me down memory lane
                That was my first madden game I ever owned.. I played the **** out of that game... Use to rock the buffalo bills with jim kelly thurman Thomas, bruce smith

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Taking me down memory lane
                  That was my first madden game I ever owned.. I played the **** out of that game... Use to rock the buffalo bills with jim kelly thurman Thomas, bruce smith
                  I used to rock the Lions...Barry Sanders was like skating on ice around & past defenders on that game

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    I used to rock the Lions...Barry Sanders was like skating on ice around & past defenders on that game
                    Hell yeah... Sadly I couldn't play with the lions very much as I'm a Bears fan..

Eagles with randall Cunningham was my 2nd favorite team to play with.. He was mike Vick before there was mike vick

Comment

Working...
                    X