Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather: Where was Martinez when I was dominating at 21?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by redwhip View Post
    Why would he fight Margarito instead of baldomir? he'd be locked into a contract with TR and no chance of an Oscar fight because Arum was being a cheap cvnt.

Arum not wanting to work an Oscar fight was the sticking point. If you cant see that were going to have to agree to disagree here friend, you seem like a level headed poster though so i respect your opinion to the top

floyd demanded a 20 million guarantee to fight hoya. arum was like ok buddy that's not happening, and he was right as floyd only got a 10 million guarantee when he actually fought hoya. he knew his sh-it. floyd did not. if floyd demanded 20 mill he wouldn't have fought hoya when he did either. he priced himself out like a b-itch to run from margarito. then fought baldomir for less! holy lol!

Comment

• It smells like 2006 in here. No thanks.

Comment

• This sounds more like,,, I ain't fighting him,,,, he too old... I wanna fight a bloated featherweight, it makes me feel special. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
          It smells like 2006 in here. No thanks.
          2013 is the new 2006 ..... Floyd wants no part of a Martinez just like he wanted no part of Margarito then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
            It smells like 2006 in here. No thanks.
            2006 was a great year for floyd. he dispatched of the dangerous duo of judah and baldomir. division clean time to retire!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              2013 is the new 2006 ..... Floyd wants no part of a Martinez just like he wanted no part of Margarito then.

Yepp,,, I remember that. He rather fight baldo for IBO and IBA. Zab dropped him thou that year.

Comment

• Why are posters dwelling on Margarito still? He was never impressive as a boxer. His first fight against a HOF welterweight he got brutally hammered out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capncrunch View Post
                  Why are posters dwelling on Margarito still? He was never impressive as a boxer. His first fight against a HOF welterweight he got brutally hammered out.
                  You mean Sugar??? you made me laugh. I paid for the fight after,,, I should have saved that money to pay the IRS.

Comment

• Originally posted by gapo View Post
                    You mean Sugar??? you made me laugh. I paid for the fight after,,, I should have saved that money to pay the IRS.
                    Same. The only PPV I've purchased recently was Sergio/Chavez Jr, in support of his first PPV.

Comment

Working...
                    X