No announcement yet.

Floyd's Facebook Post is getting slammed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
    That's what he wants, so when he pulls a swerve and says he's fighting Guerrero he can complain that this is what the fans wanted and he gets no credit because he's black.
    Lol pretty much. Seems like they are playing games here.

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
      On second thought, this feels like some Django Unchained strategy by Haymon.

If you've watched the movie, you'll understand the concept.

You want someone's attention, you don't give them some ordinary proposal, you throw out something so ridiculous that they're forced to pay attention.
      Damn son. Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        What's up with these clowns bringing race into the situation???
        I know what you mean man. That clown Floyd always bringing up race card, so unoriginal.

Comment

I know what you mean man. That clown Floyd always bringing up race card, so unoriginal.
          Who's talking about Floyd??? I'm talking about the message board clowns who bring up race for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Who's talking about Floyd??? I'm talking about the message board clowns who bring up race for no reason.
            Stop crying Floydcorners

Comment

Alexander? Yeah wont be ordering that. Will wait till it comes out the next week on hbo. Actually on second thought, will wait until espn starts broadcasting it a few months later.

Comment

Hopefully it is not reality. No one wants to see that bull****, never mind pay for it.

Comment

That's what he wants, so when he pulls a swerve and says he's fighting Guerrero he can complain that this is what the fans wanted and he gets no credit because he's black.
                  Good post. And lol @ that poster trying to berate you, despite being a fan of a racist boxer who brings up race all the time himself.

Comment

it's not going to happen but Floyd deserve some flack just for mentioning it.

He's probably at home laughing at how upset we are

Boxing is a sad state today. I guess we'll get Donaire-Darchinyan and Floyd-Alexander.
                    Hopefully we can get Canelo-Malignaggi on the same card.

Comment

Over 8,000 Flomo "likes".

Comment

Working...
                      X