Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana WHITE: "Bob ARUM Is A Jealous Moron!...A Greedy Pig!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few days ago dana white was *******s best friend when he talked sh** against mayweather,I think the love is gone now

Comment

Pot calling the kettle black.

Comment

Originally posted by KLTP View Post
        Dana doesn't even know who JMM is.
        And Bob Arum or Oscar Delahoya probably don't know who Jon Jones is.

Comment

Originally posted by hebi View Post
          "You’re a greedy pig, just like all the other guys who were involved in boxing. All you ever did was try to rip money out of it. You never invested a dime into the sport of boxing to make it great, to make it last, to create a future for boxing."

Very sharp and accurate comment. White is a smart guy, it's no wonder MMA is doing so well.
          You forget...MMA MAY be "doing well" but MMA Top Fighters certainly are NOT.......... WHY??

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            You forget...MMA MAY be "doing well" but MMA Top Fighters certainly are NOT.......... WHY??
            Because the leadership understands that fighters come and go..but they are focused on building THE SPORT.

In boxing, we talk about "oh, what will happen when May or Pac retire?".

In MMA, they don't care. Nor should they. There will be someone stepping in to replace Liddell, or Ortiz. Or Fedor, or whomever.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
              I have spoken a lot to people in the business, and I can tell you specifically how/why MMA is growing.

Comment

For once I agree with the Btch. But She's just as bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post

Bama,

Do you think the Pacqueers even realize how bad they're being bilked?

Come November 12, I'm gonna be passing out links like party favours.
                  k man school here
                  im not that tech savy so I dont understand why someone would stream a fight and watch it on a computer
                  the screen is small the resooution sucks doesnt it
                  all that just so you dont fork out 50 bucks?

Comment

an old saying comes to mind, something about pots and kettles.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      I have spoken a lot to people in the business, and I can tell you specifically how/why MMA is growing.
                      I just makes white look like a tard though. I remember when he was bashing HBO a few years ago when they had something like 7 or 8 PPV's and then I paid attention and it seems that the UFC has a PPV every month.
                      He has no room to talk because those MMA cats are risking their health for chump change. Its sad that he talks about being greedy when he is the greediest motha fuka out there
                      he makes bob arum look like Robin Hood. At least most of the top tier boxers get paid millions of dollars its not bobs fault that they dont know how to invest it.
                      just saying

Comment

Working...
                      X