• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arreola lose some ****ing wieght, whats he plan to do? body slam vitali,

Lose wieght you fat motha ****a!!!

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
      Glad to see one mexican idiot is backing Nipple Boy because he's going to the back of the line after he gets beat the **** down by Vitali.
      Am i an idiot for believing in a upset?? happens all the time in boxing you big-o Dummy . No doubt Vitali the favorite but he a quitter and Arreola is a warrior

Comment

it going downnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

Arreola is in terrible shape at the moment, if he doesn't get in great shape he has little chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            Am i an idiot for believing in a upset?? happens all the time in boxing you big-o Dummy . No doubt Vitali the favorite but he a quitter and Arreola is a warrior
            Vitali is a quitter based on what? Something that happened 10 years ago? Arreola is fat based on TODAY.

Comment

Thank god. Hopefully HBO will learn not to hype these ****ty fighters anymore. They are so afraid of missing out on the next Tyson or De La Hoya that they are signing all these chumps to long contracts. Thank god the fat eyebrow shaping blob gets KTFO, finally!

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
                Arreola lose some ****ing wieght, whats he plan to do? body slam vitali,

Lose wieght you fat motha ****a!!!
                That the only thing you can knock on him his weight. I understand its not pleasing to the eye especially for an athlete but hey if he can get the job done with some extra baggage then leave him alone !!!! the dude gots power , he set up combos nicely , fearless, high KO Ratio ,aggressiveness.What more do you want. Stop already with the weight hate!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
                  Vitali is a quitter based on what? Something that happened 10 years ago? Arreola is fat based on TODAY.
                  Well isnt that going to be that much more embarrassing on Vitali's and your part since you're a fan that Fatty knocks him out right?

Comment

Yo i personally think ****en Areola has lost at least 15 pounds. Yesterday I saw that boy running in my street again. I personally think that fo is going to take the fight seriously and lose weight. Next time i see him im going to take pics for you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                      Well isnt that going to be that much more embarrassing on Vitali's and your part since you're a fan that Fatty knocks him out right?
                      Fat Kirk Johnson>Fat Arreola

Fat Corrie Sanders>Fat Arreola

Fat Danny Williams>Fat Arreola

Fat LL>Fat Arreola

Comment

Working...
                      X