Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What must a boxer do in order to raise PED suspicion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    and they should also check boxers gloves more carefully ...to prevent guys like resto and tito triniwraps from gaining advantage...they punished margo and resto was the sacrificail lamb but not tito? ...what a load of crap...
    Even though your simply trying to bait.

I agree that handwraps should be checked better.
    Really anything that involves EVENING the playing field is cool with me.

So in your view check the wraps but our drug testing is fine...lmao

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
      Even though your simply trying to bait.

I agree that handwraps should be checked better.
      Really anything that involves EVENING the playing field is cool with me.

So in your view check the wraps but our drug testing is fine...lmao
      yup...the nevada doctors said so....id go with the doctors views rather than a rican ****** who's still buthurt over the cotto destructuion by margo and pac for sure.......

Comment

dude lyke if ure beatin up these b!g guys u r def on roidz. lyke omg thys guy pacquaio moved up 200 pds in weight and kay O'ing monsterz. gotta be roidin
        Last edited by Imatroll; 12-28-2010, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          yup...the nevada doctors said so....id go with the doctors views rather than a rican ****** who's still buthurt over the cotto destructuion by margo and pac for sure.......
          Your like a broken record.
          Just about every thread you come in and rank on Trinidad, Cotto and Resto. Intiatilly you would come in and rank on Floyd...What are you tryng to find out who hurts me the most?...LMAO

You will soon see that a POINT IS JUST A POINT , whatever ethnicity it is.

Look how angry you got when you even thought someone was insinuating your "god" pac.

This is not about your people. Why dont you worship God, Allah, Jehovah or a normal religion. No one else worships pac. He takes a dump like you and me.

Comment

While I want to see better testing, going the baseball route such as making this some type of witch hunt, is terrible for the sport.

Boxing isn't mainstream like it was back in the day and nothing would turn potential fans off more than a culture in which we accuse all our stars without any proof.

Again I have no issues with better testing but their is a way to go about it without making a mockery of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
              dude lyke if ure beatin up these b!g guys u r def on roidz. lyke omg thys guy pacquaio moved up 200 pds in weight and kay O'ing monsterz. gotta be roidin
              So does this mean you believe beating up bigger guys means your roiden?

Because instead of answering the questions you made an assumption in something that was not said.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                While I want to see better testing, going the baseball route such as making this some type of witch hunt, is terrible for the sport.

Boxing isn't mainstream like it was back in the day and nothing would turn potential fans off more than a culture in which we accuse all our stars without any proof.

Again I have no issues with better testing but their is a way to go about it without making a mockery of the sport.
                Ok . Better testing. Great

Comment

LOL @ comparing Tito situation to what Marg and Resto did.

Comment

Your like a broken record.
                    Just about every thread you come in and rank on Trinidad, Cotto and Resto. Intiatilly you would come in and rank on Floyd...What are you tryng to find out who hurts me the most?...LMAO

You will soon see that a POINT IS JUST A POINT , whatever ethnicity it is.

Look how angry you got when you even thought someone was insinuating your "god" pac.

This is not about your people. Why dont you worship God, Allah, Jehovah or a normal religion. No one else worships pac. He takes a dump like you and me.
                    i aint tryin to find out what hurts you..i already know...thats why youre hatin on pac and margo....well, not in this thread but i have seen your posts in the past mofo..so dont even try!...lol

Comment

Forgetting about Pacquiao for just this thread(if that's possible).

Other sports have found many PED users in their sport, We are smart enough to know that you don't have to walk around looking like Mark Mcquire in order to stick out.

Marion Jones, Alex Rodriguez,Andy Pettite, Many Olympic athletes who were Swimmers, Cyclists, and Track and field Who did not have Superman frames and tested Positive.

1.Do us as boxing fans believe that there is no drug use in our sacred sport?

2.Do we feel like the testing in place is great and is doing its job just fine?

3.Do we feel that none of our idols past or present have ever used PED's?

4.What is it that a boxer must do that will raise suspicions?

Lets be real guys?
                      Discuss
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/ne...eply&p=9870904

Ok Ill answer these since we got some sensitive Pac b!tches who wont let it go.
                      1. I do believe there has been using in boxing before and still is. How much? I dont know.
                      2.If Victor Conte the master of hiding drug use and Co founder of Balco says Boxing testing is weak. The hey Who am I to argue. I can argue my trade not his.
                      3.I believe our Idols, some past and some present may have used. Aaron Pryor(magic bottle), Resto mentioned more than just glove tampering. Panama Lewis Cmon.
                      4. Do anything NOT NORMAL. When Mcquire and Bonds began hitting balls further than we ever seen on the regular, That was not normal. When Ben Johnson Blew away Carl Lewis ..that looked suspicious. Were we wrong in our suspicions. History answers that.

Comment

Working...
                      X