No announcement yet.

Was in the mall the other day and saw a huge picture of Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Smoke View Post
    No I'm not like you that wears Chinelas with socks you fob.

I already owned you in another thread because I said I banged your sister (which is true) don't make me tell the people of NSB the story of how I banged your mom Delonte West style.
    English please, I don't speak Filipino.

Comment

Who is this Vegan101 dude?
      Guy is lame.

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
        I don't know why you gotta go and disrespect the whole culture...
        Bro I'm pinoy myself. Don't tell me I'm disrespecting anything. Vegan is just a 17 year old that hasn't gone through puberty yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Smoke View Post
          Bro I'm pinoy myself. Don't tell me I'm disrespecting anything. Vegan is just a 17 year old that hasn't gone through puberty yet.
          Alright.. ease up then bruh. Smoke one ...

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
            Alright.. ease up then bruh. Smoke one ...
            Actually I'll do just that. Might call up a few homies and smoke up some big ass blunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
              Dude, that's a fukin long sentence. Have you ever learn how to use punctuation marks in grade school?

If you spend time more in school and stop gargling Floyd's nuts I might take you seriously.
              thats a fukin normal sentence u ******... you aint fooling anyone with your act and you have absolutely no common sense, every post is something anti-floyd. you look for something negative about him in any reply to any post.....

PS: look at your sentence biatch "have you ever learn" yea nice grammar u sorry excuse for a smart person

Comment

Working...
              X