Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one were you more anticipated for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one were you more anticipated for?

Pacquiao vs Cotto or Pacquiao vs Hatton?
    Pacquiao vs Cotto
    88.46%
    Pacquiao vs Hatton
    11.54%

this fight defenintly

Comment

Pac vs Cotto.

Comment

Well I called the mismatch correct for the Hatton fight and the undercard was subpar, Im more excited for this one.

Comment

This one. I really don't know who is going to win. I knew Hatton didn't have much of a chance.

Comment

Pac-Hatton. I expected a FOTY candidate, not a blowout in 2 rds.

Comment

Oh, Pacquiao-Hatton definitely. My mate and I were going around London shouting "There's only ooooooone Ricky Hatton" all afternoon and evening long, even though it did nobody any good in the end.

For this fight I'm not a huge supporter of either man, so there isn't that same atmosphere for me. I can sense it's big, but I can't quite get behind Cotto in the same way as I did for Hatton.

Comment

Pac/Cotto by a mile...I wasn't even all that interested in Pac/Hatton, I knew he didn't stand a chance

Comment

Originally posted by Stoppage View Post
                  Pacquiao vs Cotto or Pacquiao vs Hatton?
                  I think 11/14 means more, if PAC wins he would be the first fighter to win 7 World titles. But, the electricity in the Flattened fight was something else.

I am looking forward more to this fight, because I know it's gonna be quality. But, for Flattened I was looking forward to it because of the party atmosphere.

Comment

Working...
                  X