No announcement yet.

Sanchez: Golovkin Vs Jacobs might happen in february or march 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    Odd though cos back in September wasn't Danny talking about Barclays on the same date?
    Yeah he was then. Then I read a Rozier interview from 2-3 wks ago where he said the way negotiations were going, he expected it to take place early 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Where did I say they were going to strip him?
      If GGG wins the purse bid they can ask for an extension until February or March. Nobody has won the bid so I don't know why Sanchez would be talking about a fight happening on March when there fight has to take place in January. Unless somebody plans to vacate
      You said vacate. No one is going to vacate the deadline will not be a problem. Worst case scenario is what exactly? Jacobs doesn't want to fight? Then there simply won't be a "regular title" which doesn't matter in this case and Golovkin can fight whoever he wants at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        You said vacate. No one is going to vacate the deadline will not be a problem. Worst case scenario is what exactly? Jacobs doesn't want to fight? Then there simply won't be a "regular title" which doesn't matter in this case and Golovkin can fight whoever he wants at that point.
        I said the fight has to happen my January 12th. You said they only had to have the fight signed by Jan 12th I proved you wrong. So you lied and said I said they'd strip GGG. I didn't say no such a thing. If the fight happens in Feb or March that would only happen if one vacates

Comment

Working...
        X