Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duran: Canelo will beat Golovkin, via KO"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO, she vacated her belt and dropped down in weight. Now she says see you in 2 years...........she don't want it Duran. Know why? She knows that she would get crushed by GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      But offering a flet fee is stupid. It's something they knew was never gonna be accepted.

Anything from 60-40 to 75-25 would be considered. Something outside that is BS.
      it isnt stupid, its bidness, you know, one guy claims he is no businessman, so they made him an offer ... but i think 70-30 should end up being the deal maker... is not like either side walked away after the initial offer so thats good news...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
        it isnt stupid, its bidness, you know, one guy claims he is no businessman, so they made him an offer ... but i think 70-30 should end up being the deal maker... is not like either side walked away after the initial offer so thats good news...
        70-30 would give Canelo like 50 millions and GGG 20, plus TV rights fees for both. Way far than a 10 millions flat fee.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          70-30 would give Canelo like 50 millions and GGG 20, plus TV rights fees for both. Way far than a 10 millions flat fee.
          no way they can make that kind of money, this fight will go similar to canelo-cotto , and those earnings are out of proportion, this isnt floyd-canelo type of fight, and even in that fight canelo ended up with only 12mil after a 2.2 mill ppv fight...

Comment

Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
            Has Golovkin made $10Mil in a single fight?
            No, but what idiot is going to accept a flat fee for next year? They want the fight now, not a year later , not half a year later. So when canelo offers a flat fee and says "also only next year doe" they told him to **** off as they should. Its just another stalling tactic, if they offer GGG a 60/40 split he will take the fight in an instant. I bet even if they offer him a flat fee for early 2017 he will probably take that too. But they arent going to sit around and wait anymore like they already have for a year.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
              No, but what idiot is going to accept a flat fee for next year? They want the fight now, not a year later , not half a year later. So when canelo offers a flat fee and says "also only next year doe" they told him to **** off as they should. Its just another stalling tactic, if they offer GGG a 60/40 split he will take the fight in an instant. I bet even if they offer him a flat fee for early 2017 he will probably take that too. But they arent going to sit around and wait anymore like they already have for a year.
              Hey. I want GGG to get his money. He shouldn't low-ball Jacobs in that same tune.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                LMAO, she vacated her belt and dropped down in weight. Now she says see you in 2 years...........she don't want it Duran. Know why? She knows that she would get crushed by GGG.
                Hahaha Canelo is a girl! Oh man!

Comment

Durán is my Fav fighter ever, but he i alway wrong when he predicts a fight, lol

Comment

Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
                    You don't have a problem with Golovkin lowballin the boy Jacobs....
                    So rejecting or negotiating a demand with unrealistic number is getting lowball'd now?

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
                      So rejecting or negotiating a demand with unrealistic number is getting lowball'd now?
                      Like Roy said, 60/40 and he can get his you know what kicked....

Comment

Working...
                      X