Collapse
No announcement yet.

TC vs danny Gift garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford would school him, too fast and and too versatile. DSG is way too flat footed and predictable crawford would see that left hook coming all night long and box circles aroun him. Might even be the first guy to stop him.

Comment

crawford wont KO him, so garcia will get the gift of winning regardless of what happens.

Comment

DG would have to stop TC to beat him. Anything's possible with that left hook DG has, but I highly, highly doubt he stops Crawford.

If it goes to the cards, DG has 0.000000000% chance of winning the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
          Garcia won't take this fight.
          Y not? He took the Lucas fight. I don't see Terrance being more deadlier than Lucas. May be a better fighter than lucas but nothing Danny should be scared of. He only has to worry about losing and I think we should all agree that Danny isn't scared of that.
          I think it would be an excellent fight. Terrace has the edge in atheletism and overall boxing skill but Danny has edge in strength, will and an uncanny ability to land a deadly left hook. I'll pay ppv price for this one

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            I'll pay ppv price for this one
            I would too

Comment

Crawford vs Garcia 3? 1-1 so far

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                I would too

I'll bring a couple of these over and we can stream on my iPhone bro, no need to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

I'll bring a couple of these over and we can stream on my iPhone bro, no need to pay.
                  Okay Beer I'm down but do we have to spring for the Hungry Man Selects? Can't we just get the regular Hungry Mans? The Select **** is like Rolls Royce of the Hungry Man franchise. I'm on a budget bro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Okay Beer I'm down but do we have to spring for the Hungry Man Selects? Can't we just get the regular Hungry Mans? The Select **** is like Rolls Royce of the Hungry Man franchise. I'm on a budget bro
                    I'll just steal them from Walmart bro its no big deal. We are going to eat like kings.

I don't have a microwave though

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      I'll just steal them from Walmart bro its no big deal. We are going to eat like kings.

I don't have a microwave though
                      I don't either but we can borrow my mom's on fight night

we call her Betsy Sue and she still can heat a mean ass TV dinner let me tell you what

Comment

Working...
                      X