Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Steve Cunningham in Tears Over Loss: I Was Cheated!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't take freedom seriously any more after Koecny vs Baysangurov.... and fights like this reminds me why he has no credibility

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
      why was Cunningham whining after
      Man, just stfu! It's like two of you lying to us and yourselves about who truly won this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        adamek is truly awful. makes perfect sense that he's one of vitali's best wins. just got schooled by a faded cruiserweight.
        One of? He's probably the best fighter Vitali ever had an actual win over. The only other choice would be Sanders and Adamek has enough chin to go past the 4-5 rounds where Sanders was effective and could probably have beat him.

Comment

adamek is truly awful. makes perfect sense that he's one of vitali's best wins. just got schooled by a faded cruiserweight.
          One of Vitali's best wins? Man go play on a highway *******. Nobody needs to see you defend Cunningham with your stupid ass outlook.

Comment

Why rip on Vitali? Do you know how old Adamek is? Hell even older in boxing age, approaching 50 pro fights now...... Come on now even die hard Adamek fans will probably tell you he's past it.

Funny how you call Cunnigham a faded cruiserweight, yet when Adamek was in his prime he dropped Cunnighams ass 3 times and beat him. Coincidentally even with those 3 knockdowns, it went to a split decision and a judge actually had Cunnigham win by 3 rounds (what?)

Ironic?

Edit: mind = blown at you having 12,000 posts.....that was truly one of the most god awful posts I've ever read on here. Merry christmas

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
              Byrd? Not sure if trolling.....
              He had it 7-5 Cunningham

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                Why rip on Vitali? Do you know how old Adamek is? Hell even older in boxing age, approaching 50 pro fights now...... Come on now even die hard Adamek fans will probably tell you he's past it.

Funny how you call Cunnigham a faded cruiserweight, yet when Adamek was in his prime he dropped Cunnighams ass 3 times and beat him. Even with those 3 knockdowns, it went to a split decision and a judge actually had Cunnigham win by 3 rounds (what?)

Ironic?

Edit: mind = blown at you having 12,000 posts.....that was truly one of the most god awful posts I've ever read on here. Merry christmas
                because he sucks and is an overrated hack.

really? you should check out some of my other posts. i assure you they are much worse.

Comment

because he sucks and is an overrated hack.

really? you should check out some of my other posts. i assure you they are much worse.
                  Okay bro. Vitali has nothing to do with this fight and the fact that you'd log on and post into a Cunnigham-Adamek post fight thread and take an irrelevant shot at Vitali Klitschko ( and say something ******ed in the first place) is pretty pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                    He had it 7-5 Cunningham
                    Huh? maybe I didn't understand what I thought i read.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      I've seen around the websites that most Americans (including those in the media) had Cunningham winning, while most Polish viewers had Adamek winning.

I'm neither American like Cunningham, nor Polish like Adamek. I saw a very close fight.
                      But, you are known to favor white fighters over blacks, so don't act like you are a neutral viewer in any way.

Comment

Working...
                      X