Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be the first to pull out this time: Tyson Fury or Dereck Chisora?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol funny thread tbh

i knew the killtards would have a field day with the whole fury chisora and ustinov thing

Comment

Both Fury & Chisora had legitimate reasons for pulling out. Don't be a dick OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stiff Idiot View Post
        Wladimir Klitschko pulled out twice against Chisora and Vitali pulled out about 15 times against Hasim Rahman
        Had Wladimir not pulled out the second time we wouldn't have had Haye vs Wlad,Haye would likely have lost against Chagaev and we'd have had Chagaev versus Wladimir 2.

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
        Then why did he wait until the morning of the fight with Ustinov to pull out?

His uncle had been in hospital for awhile, and had surgery about a week before the day of the fight. If it was affecting Fury, why did he sign to fight Ustinov?

It's unfair to Ustinov, who was ready to fight. Also Chambers pulled out after his opponent travelled all the way from Brazil for the fight.

I believe they decided that Ustinov was too much of a risk, and used the uncle's illness as an excuse to pull out.
        This pretty much sums up what I believe and feel.Ustinov was too big a threat,even though he is a poor level of opponent,I suppose Team Fury must have serious reservations over the durability over Tyson,thus the reason they elect to face guys like Johnson,Cunningham and possibly explains their pursuit of Adamek in the latter stages of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
          Ustinov was too big a threat,even though he is a poor level of opponent,I suppose Team Fury must have serious reservations over the durability over Tyson,thus the reason they elect to face guys like Johnson,Cunningham and possibly explains their pursuit of Adamek in the latter stages of his career.
          Yes, exactly.

Comment

Working...
          X