No announcement yet.

Donaire would UTTERLY OUTCLASS & possibly OBLITERATE Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xeraser View Post
    I see exactly the way you see it. Rigo run away from Cordoba after he got hurt from a jab and did the hit and run against Marroquin after he got clocked. Rigo will probably run away and survive the whole 12 rounds. It will be an ugly fight with Donaire coasting to UD victory. Rigo will probably test his power and see if he can hurt Donaire in the beginning but if he can't do it, he has enough skills to survive and just run.
    I agree, Rigo got on his bike versus Cordoba. But against Marroquin?

Guillermo got caught with two good shots against Robert and came right back. He knocked Marroquin down twice, the second KD coming in the twelfth. Even if you didn't see the fight, those aren't the actions of someone who "ran".

Comment

• Rigo should fight a tomato can first and work his way up fighting cab drivers..then he might get a shot at Donaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        He won a vacant belt against some guy a few people were excited about for a second, unlike Shimoda. Unlike Ramos, he defended, twice. Ramos beat a zero defense champ who won it off a 0 defense champ
        it was marvin sonsona...young undefeated former wbo super flyweight champ.

Comment

• If Donaire would destroy Rigo, why do Nonito's testicles shrink into his body at the mention of Rigo's name?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            If Donaire would destroy Rigo, why do Nonito's testicles shrink into his body at the mention of Rigo's name?
            How do you know what happens to Nonito's Testicles?

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              What's funny is many of the same people saying Donaire is ducking Rigo were saying he was ducking Nishioka. Lol.

I think it would go the exact same way as this fight. Rigo would be worried about the power, it would be ugly, either Donaire hurts him at some point and stops him or Rigo loses a decision because he never fought and opened up.
              Thank you. Thank you. And thank you.

Comment

• It would look like last nights fight. Rigo is a pure counter puncher himself. But Donaire has one punch KO power and has a pretty good chin.

Rigo's chin would not hold up and would get KO'd if he opens up. It would be a carbon copy of last nights fight with Rigo's chin getting shattered.

Nobody beats Donaire at 122.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xeraser View Post
                  I see exactly the way you see it. Rigo run away from Cordoba after he got hurt from a jab and did the hit and run against Marroquin after he got clocked. Rigo will probably run away and survive the whole 12 rounds. It will be an ugly fight with Donaire coasting to UD victory. Rigo will probably test his power and see if he can hurt Donaire in the beginning but if he can't do it, he has enough skills to survive and just run.
                  Rigo didn't run from Cordoba, and the fight was not nearly as close as the judges had it. Go back and rewatch it. It was a fairly dominant if boring performance by Rigo.

I don't think you actually saw the Marroquin fight... He basically stood still most of the night.

Comment

• Originally posted by johncods View Post
                    It would look like last nights fight. Rigo is a pure counter puncher himself. But Donaire has one punch KO power and has a pretty good chin.

Rigo's chin would not hold up and would get KO'd if he opens up. It would be a carbon copy of last nights fight with Rigo's chin getting shattered.

Nobody beats Donaire at 122.
                    Donaire has only won 1 of his last 4 fights by Knockout. He doesn't have one punch power at 122.

Rigo has won 3 of his last 4 by KO. Now who is the puncher?

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      What's funny is many of the same people saying Donaire is ducking Rigo were saying he was ducking Nishioka. Lol.

I think it would go the exact same way as this fight. Rigo would be worried about the power, it would be ugly, either Donaire hurts him at some point and stops him or Rigo loses a decision because he never fought and opened up.
                      I was on record as saying Nishioka was over the hill, and over rated, and would be a non-competitive fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X