No announcement yet.

Reiterating history section rules

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reiterating history section rules

This is a great section, the best on this site in my opinion. There is also a great group of regulars and not so regular posters who come here to share knowledge and debate. We all want this section to be for serious conversation so I've made this section more strict than some of the others on this site. I just want to be clear with EVERYONE that I expect the insults to be at a minimum. Things get heated sometimes and **** happens, I'm as guilty of that as anybody. Do not drag personal feelings from other sections here. If you can't get along with another poster than just let it be. I try and go thru every post but sometimes I miss stuff. If another poster is offending you (and not because you don't have the same opinion) than PM me and I will address the issue as quickly as possible. Under NO circumstances will any threats be made in this section. This is non negotiable and will result in termination from this section if not the entire site outright. It will not matter who does it, so please don't put me in that position.

If anyone has any questions, suggestions or advice this is the thread to speak up in. I expect a lot of cooperation from the regulars on this, but a lot is always expected from the best.

Thank you.

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Under NO circumstances will any threats be made in this section. This is non negotiable and will result in termination from this section if not the entire site outright. It will not matter who does it, so please don't put me in that position.
    That sounds like a threat.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
      That sounds like a threat.

Comment

I didn't know this section has had trolls again after MIB and his alts was expelled.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          I didn't know this section has had trolls again after MIB and his alts was expelled.
          It really doesn't, but we've had some isolated incidents I don't want to escalate. Overall the sections is tops.

Comment

There shouldn't be threats & insults in ANY section. Well none of the boxing ones anyway.

And as for fans calling fighters 'cowards'.

But this section is the mutts nuts. It's rare than I meet someone in person with my knowledge of boxing history yet on here just about everyone has more than me. It's brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
              There shouldn't be threats & insults in ANY section. Well none of the boxing ones anyway.

And as for fans calling fighters 'cowards'.

But this section is the mutts nuts. It's rare than I meet someone in person with my knowledge of boxing history yet on here just about everyone has more than me. It's brilliant
              I pretty sure most here would say the same about being the most knowledgeable amongst their friends as we're few and far between in the real world. On here we're just grains of sand on a beach...lots of knowledgeable people here and on other forums...that's why we keep coming back.

Comment

Working...
              X