No announcement yet.

Pinoy Singer Bruno Mars Arrested for Cocaine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post

Oh ****, his pic looks like the real thing of Floyd crossed wit Pacquaio. Everyone use to make those pics on here back in the day but this is the closest one yet....lol

On a side note though, "Just the way you are" is a banging track espically if the song reminded you of someone

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
      its pathetic how you pinoys dont mention his other side of his heritage, just like that lil slut jasmine villegas, claiming her as full pinoy, have some respect
      LOL...

Jasmine Villegas is hot tho..nice lil piece of booty

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        Oh man...the guy is Pinoy and Puerto Rican! Both races you hate put together in one person. You must be having a parteeeee!!

Comment

agenda driven topic should be stopped and poster should be banned permanently..

the guy's nationality has nothing to do with what he have done and the fact that he is a mixed race added to the insult. why do the TS have to highlight his Pinoy side? hmmmm..

TS must have been raped by a Pinoy and still butthurt..

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
            agenda driven topic should be stopped and poster should be banned permanently..

the guy's nationality has nothing to do with what he have done and the fact that he is a mixed race added to the insult. why do the TS have to highlight his Pinoy side? hmmmm..

TS must have been raped by a Pinoy and still butthurt..
            why you want me ban when i dont not say nothing bad about no body.

ok he is fil am and he is great talented. he make very good music and i love his music and it is to bad that he is addict to cocaine

Comment

Working...
            X