Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will chisora fight now fury doesn't want rescheduled fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will chisora fight now fury doesn't want rescheduled fight?

Dereck chisora has to go a different way now fury said he doesn't want to fight chisora in a rescheduled rematch! Who will chisora fight next? If I was frank warren I would try and make chisora v chageav for the wba heavyweight title. A good fight in the uk and it's a fight chisora for me would win and become a world heavyweight champion. Another option could b wba no1 contender Ortiz in a final eliminator for chageav a wba title. Chisora has a great chance at goin this route coz he's euro champ and also holds a wba international title. What for u think?

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being I care the most, I rank this at 0 fucks I give.

Comment

I have no idea who is realistic, but the Jennings/Perez winner or Wilder would be awesome. So would Pulev assuming Pulev loses to Wlad.

Probably no one that good, but I'll hope.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I have no idea who is realistic, but the Jennings/Perez winner or Wilder would be awesome. So would Pulev assuming Pulev loses to Wlad.

Probably no one that good, but I'll hope.
        probably overly optimistic with those picks but any of them would be great
        there's tonnes of choices for him really. heavyweight is warming up a bit lately

Comment

Wouldnt mind chisora vs the bryant jennings-mike perez winner

Comment

Chisora shouldnt give a fuk about tyson fury if he deosnt want to fight in september.. chisora is the one with the high ranking not fury...
            he should try and fight povetkin in russia

Comment

I wouldn't mind chisora vs Povetkin

Jennings/Perez, glazkov, wilder, stiverne, arreolla would all be good as well

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me if franky boy got him a shot at Wlad next instead of Fury due to Derek being his man.

Comment

He'll fight Fury, regardless of what's being said now.

Comment

Working...
                  X