Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charr Denies Chisora: David Haye, I Challenge You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    You are still embarrassing yourself grow up. Didn't you also tell a fellow British fan that he should be liable for treason because he is not a Haye fan? Your what us American's refer to as someone that is not playing with a full deck. Or someone that is coo coo for cocoa puffs.
    You robot fans dont have the great british sense of humour haha

You take everything literally, bloody robots with a sense of humour bypass

What is it about u lot? why so serious

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      Wrong they wanted Haye not to fight Chisora and have a long lay off until Vitali had fought his next opponent and they only sent the contract knowing damn well Haye had already signed up for the Chisora fight and was in training camp and so they wouldnt look like mugs when Haye beat the dog crap out of Chisora which Vitali was unable to do. Haye could have signed the contract and still ended up not getting his fight as Vitali still has a get out clause, it was all mind games from Vitali, they were never serious.

They even sent Haye another contract recently, which he signed, and they have yet to sign, Vitali is all hot air...his bluff has been called and he's a coward
      You know all this for a fact? Mindgames... you sound paranoid/scizophrenic. Get over it, Haye is running away/ spinning things as usual. He could have fought Vitali in 2009

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
        You know all this for a fact? Mindgames... you sound paranoid/scizophrenic. Get over it, Haye is running away/ spinning things as usual. He could have fought Vitali in 2009
        The guy who lands more power shots is running away? hahah

How is a small fella like Haye was able to land more power punches on a big lanky twat giant like Wlad?

Wlad was doing the moonwalk the entire fight, i thought i was watching the Billie Jean video.

Comment

The guy who lands more power shots is running away? hahah

How is a small fella like Haye was able to land more power punches on a big lanky twat giant like Wlad?

Wlad was doing the moonwalk the entire fight, i thought i was watching the Billie Jean video.
          I'll be honest with you, I thought Haye could knock Wlad out. But come on, how disappointing was Haye, flopping on the mat like a fish out of water all the time. Even the British were embarrassed about him, and you know that.

Comment

You robot fans dont have the great british sense of humour haha

You take everything literally, bloody robots with a sense of humour bypass

What is it about u lot? why so serious
            No I don't take everything literally I just understand that you are a fouled mouth immature twat. Is that the right British term? But I recon that it is most likely not all of your fault and there is in fact room for change in all of us. So good luck to you because I really believe that you are going to need it.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
              That isn't a fact; it is a lie. There are 4 championships. This can be verified in 30 seconds through Google.
              How many worlds do we live in? There can only be ONE world champion, everything else is a paper title.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                How many worlds do we live in? There can only be ONE world champion, everything else is a paper title.
                Vitali Klitschko is the WBC heavyweight champion of the world. You can pontificate all you like, but that is a fact.

Comment

All of you Klitschko bashers are simply JEALOUS of their success! HAHA, get over it. Admit it, it's jealousy.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                    Vitali Klitschko is the WBC heavyweight champion of the world. You can pontificate all you like, but that is a fact.
                    You didn't answer my question.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                      You didn't answer my question.
                      You didn't acknowledge my fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X