Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Whatever Mayweather Wants, It's Up To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's only one person to blame if this fight doesn't happen. We need to call a duck a duck. We all know who it is, some is just afraid to admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by duwdu View Post
      Honestly, there's just one simple question that reporters always would need to put to Pacquiao whenever he talks like this.

That question is: "Manny, does Bob Arum agree with what you're saying? Is he on board with all you're saying you agree with?" and let Pacquiao provide an honest and straight answer, for God's sake.
      Correct. Why hasn't a single reporter asked him this, straight up?

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed
        I suspect that May has some kind of injury that he feels would handicap him against Pac because he's clearly ducking a fight he should be able to win (and cement a legacy with).
        yeahh. he got a balls injury!!!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

You peps need to stop forcing Floyd to fight Pac, haven't you seen Ali. What if Pac cripple or make Floyd walk all bent over for the rest of his life, are y'all going to pay for his bills? I don't think so!

Comment

Y'all fools for thinking the puppet can speak without his puppeteer..
            Believin' EVERY single word that comes out of his mouth..
            This happens every year between Pacquiao and Mayweather..
            Always talkin' smack about each other before there fight..
            Why don't we just wait till they actually sign the contracts instead of blowing up every single thing they say.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
              Floydiots 1 2 3 GO!
              Fll0mos: PAC is just trying to hype his fight with marquez!!

Comment

I won't believe any of this unless it comes from Bob Arum. If Arum goes on record saying that those are the actual terms, then I'll be happy to call Floyd a coward. Also, Pacquiao does still have a fight to win Saturday before any talk can begin. I think he will lose to Marquez this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  So all the sudden you agree to everything now,Manny?the drug testing,the money all of that when you have a fight lined up.BUT EVERYTIME BOTH OF YOU ARE FREE SOMETHING IS TURNED DOWN BY ONE OF YOU? stop using each other to promote ya'lls fights trying to hype fans up into believing ya'lls bull****,both of ya'll are full of it and use each other to sell you damn fights..and watch all the dumbass delusional usuals come in here and make this a 20 page thread arguing over 3 year old nonsense
                  Larry, in the pass when did manny ever call Floyd out like this? Mannys recent fight with Bradley I don't recall manny saying he'll take less and has agreed to all ost demands. So please show me in the pass where PAC is calling Floyd out only when PAC have an opponent already. I'll wait... And for the pass 2 years all we hear from the Floyd fans is for manny to just accept the ost demands and when manny finally does they complain about lol. What is it that u guys want from manny??
                  Last edited by Evol; 12-05-2012, 06:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    No its never been more , Manny walked on this deal and 50/50 , WALKED !!!

Manny fights in a few days and he comes out with this just like last fight and the one before , but when he had no fight and Floyd said lets do it , Manny WALKED AGAIN !!

You guys are pig ignorant or the biggest suckers that ever walked !
                    Show me in the pass where manny has come out and say he has agreed to all of Floyd's demands only when manny have an opponent already. ????

Comment

Look, we all know that Pac better check this over with his dad Bob Arum first. Wouldn't want him to get in trouble for saying the wrong things.

Comment

Working...
                      X