No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan, Brook Agree: Ricky Hatton The Tougher Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan, Brook Agree: Ricky Hatton The Tougher Opponent

British rivals Amir Khan (26-3, 18KOs) and Kell Brook (28-0, 18KOs) agree on one thing - they view Ricky Hatton (45-2, 32KOs) as the tougher opponent. Both boxers were asked by Sky Sports Ringside if Hatton would be a tougher opponent [if Khan and Brook weren't facing each other].

[Click Here To Read More]

More like the easiest way to make bank

Comment

We'll see how Hatton looks but Hatton at his best would have beaten both.

Comment

if Hatton can get to like 80% he curbstomps the pair of them

but i see him being more like 60%, in which case he can still win but it'll be tough

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

but i see him being more like 60%, in which case he can still win but it'll be tough
          The only thing i'm worried about is Hatton's chin, i think he'll still have the fitness and foot speed etc. Hopefully the move to 147 does him good.

Comment

rickys legs would hold up from a good smack have you seen his thighs and calfs fooking hell lol it s of worry tho i do believe that he had nothing left in him for the pacquiao fight lets see

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              The only thing i'm worried about is Hatton's chin, i think he'll still have the fitness and foot speed etc. Hopefully the move to 147 does him good.
              I think his chin might be ok, for a couple of reasons. First being the break, obviously getting hit in the head **** loads gives you tons of little concussions, the damage lingers but heals over time, as in a couple of years not 6 months, second is the fact he went into camp weighing 156 and so only needs to cut 9lb over 8 weeks, so he wont be drained, for the first time since the Tzsyu fight.

Comment

I think his chin might be ok, for a couple of reasons. First being the break, obviously getting hit in the head **** loads gives you tons of little concussions, the damage lingers but heals over time, as in a couple of years not 6 months, second is the fact he went into camp weighing 156 and so only needs to cut 9lb over 8 weeks, so he wont be drained, for the first time since the Tzsyu fight.
                fully agree he should be fresh as a daisy come fight night this is a really good fight to shake the rust off and plus he must be doing well in the gym sparring coz its been very quiet on there end i cant ait for some of the public workouts if theres any

Comment

I don't think so. Even at 80%. Don't think he will get near that level on his comeback.

Khan V Hatton would be a megafight in the UK right.

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                    I don't think so. Even at 80%. Don't think he will get near that level on his comeback.

Khan V Hatton would be a megafight in the UK right.
                    I think he would at 80%, Khan is tailor made for him. Khan has awful footwork and Hatton can match his footspeed, as soon as he gets inside on Khan the fights over.

Brook is a little more difficult stylistically but still wouldnt be too difficult i dont think, i don't rate him or khan as anything special

Comment

Working...
                    X