Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Braehmer vs Andrade on 12/18, Stieglitz-Ornelas on 10/15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Braehmer vs Andrade on 12/18, Stieglitz-Ornelas on 10/15

WBO light heavyweight champ Juergen Braehmer will reportedly defend the title against Librado Andrade on December 18 in Montreal. Personally I doubt Universum will risk the still very good but somewhat worn champ against the teak tough Andrade. There could also be difficulties for Braehmer to cross the pond due to his legal problems. [Click Here To Read More]

WARRRRRRRR ANDRADE

Comment

Braehmer's probably getting in some fresh new assault charges in lieu of training camp.

Comment

If Andrade-Brahmer gets made we could have a FOTY candidate. It'll be clean hit after clean hit with no defense and the toughest guy wins. Skills? Forgetaboutit.

Persson speculates that Universum might not want Brahmer to go, but I don't see why not. Universum is fresh out of a television contract and has no where to go and their fighters need work.

Comment

they making andrade the new rocky juarez lol i would like to see pavlik n andrade fight

Comment

tough to see braehmer being able to travel! gonna have visa problems

Comment

Originally posted by Hatton_Is_God View Post
              tough to see braehmer being able to travel! gonna have visa problems
              In the US definetely but also in Canada?

Comment

If Andrade wins they should make Cloud-Andrade next.

Cloud-Andrade would be insane.

Insane I say!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  If Andrade-Brahmer gets made we could have a FOTY candidate. It'll be clean hit after clean hit with no defense and the toughest guy wins. Skills? Forgetaboutit.

Persson speculates that Universum might not want Brahmer to go, but I don't see why not. Universum is fresh out of a television contract and has no where to go and their fighters need work.
                  i always look forward to Andrade's next fight.

the man brings nothing but excitement, heart and class to the ring.

i would like to see him against Pavlik after this though

Comment

The writer is misquoting the Danish media story on Brian Nielsen. The trainer, Poul Duvill, has not adviced against the Brian Nielsen comeback. He has adviced against the comeback IF the knee problem cannot be solved. Nobody, including Brian Nielsen himself and the promoters disagree with that. And as a matter of fact, Duvill is at the moment training Nielsen for the comeback.

As to what the writer personally thinks about Brähmer going to Canada, that is not all that interesting. He has been wrong on a number of other issues recently. What else should Brähmer do? His promoter has no tv deal in Germany at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                    X