Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since everyone likes to post videos of mittwork...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since everyone likes to post videos of mittwork...

Watching this makes me believe Broner when he says he hasn't even shown us anything yet. This dude is a killer and he's well trained.

great fight it was...

Comment

Phenomenal hand speed.

Comment

I think there is clear need for a special social mittia to post mitts video

Comment

Had to mute it as his voice & high pitched grunting gets on my **** but failing to understand what is supposed to be impressive about a rather poor mitt-session where he spends more time posing for camera tbh

Comment

Here is a real mitt-session not some fat hack holding pads whilst squared up whilst some guy poses for the camera and pulls his shots.

Comment

We need to remember one thing, hitting mitts doesn't make you a great fighter. Broner is such a natural talent though, the way he picked Demarco apart with single shots while staying in the pocket is just incredible natural ability and reflexes.

Comment

Both sessions are good, the latter is a fighter getting ready for a bout so theres more fluidity. The Broner video is a trainer working out certain patterns and is more instructional!

dancov that "fat hack" knows more about training a fighter than you'll EVER know. He's also a respectfull man something you seem to know very little about. 'As to pulling shots the latter video shows all recall shots NOTHING was being trown "threw" the mitt.
                Both young men look good and what your seeing is an instructional session and a session preping for a fight!!
                It all makes sense know that you mention your "****" I thought you were a C..t all this time. HA! Ray.

Comment

Working...
                X