Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL Floyd "TBE" Mayweather vs Andre "You Shall Pass" Berto Prediction/RBR/Post

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
    Berto all damn day. He took the prototype Floyd created and improved on it a great deal. The Berto level of shoulder roll is impregnable. His ability to transform races during a fight is Margarito level greatness. Floyd never stood a chance and should have walked away before he got in too deep.

Beast mode level: Asian
    Lmao transform races...

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
      Wait!!!

if Floyd beats Berto according to the laws of thermodynamics he has to get a FLoyd fight next.

This fight could disrupt the space-time continuum causing time to fold back in on itself.

This is like the Ghostbusters crossing streams or Micheal J Fox running into himslef in back to the future.
      Holy ****.

Last edited by Motofan; 07-20-2015, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Floyd mops the floor with him and almost stops him in the 11th. Berto is lucky to see the final bell......12-0 Mayweather. After the fight, everyone will be like "Well, I knew it was going to be one-sided but I had no idea that Berto was that bad"

Comment

Berto by way of Hail Mary TKO rd 2.

Comment

I'll go with Berto, he has the better shoulder roll, so good it almost made him blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
              Berto all damn day. He took the prototype Floyd created and improved on it a great deal. The Berto level of shoulder roll is impregnable. His ability to transform races during a fight is Margarito level greatness. Floyd never stood a chance and should have walked away before he got in too deep.

Beast mode level: Asian

Beast mode level: Alien

Comment

Fight belongs to Comedy genre not Sports

Comment

Wait!!!

if Floyd beats Berto according to the laws of thermodynamics he has to get a FLoyd fight next.

This fight could disrupt the space-time continuum causing time to fold back in on itself.

This is like the Ghostbusters crossing streams or Micheal J Fox running into himslef in back to the future.
                  I, for one, won't be buying the Floyd vs. Floyd PPV.

That's a little too much shoulder roll for me to handle.

Comment

Wait!!!

LMAO!!!!!

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Floyd won't last 6 rounds. Berto is going to knock his head off.

And the tags
                    ROFL thanks for pointing out the tags

Comment

Unfortunately even journalists have a job to do and they'll have to cover this joke of a fight. I hope it gets crapped on by every news outlet.

Comment

Working...
                      X