No announcement yet.

Victor ortiz’s 5 headbutts against floyd mayweather in 1 video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SyrianKid View Post
    LOL YOU HATER HE WARNED ORTIZ , HE NEVER WARNED MAYWEATHER YOU ****ING LYING PIECE OF ****

Again you are clearly a *****, to the bone, there is nothing that I can say or point out that will make you face reality

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post

lol you're full of bull****

Cortez clearly brought them together from opposite corners, and said, "let's go," as he gestured with his arm in between them, which ALL referee do when a fight is resumed. Ortiz's eye was on the verge of being shut, so what was he going to do? Floyd was already willingly tagging him with both eyes intact, so it would have only gotten worse. I don't even know why I am debating with somebody in the red. Judging from this post you are most likely a troll.
    Again the rules have been sited Lets go is not one of the three commands, and you DO NOT SAY LETS GO and signal them to box, and turn to the time keeper and start talkin to him... Clearly the time keeper even knew he didnt say time in or box which is why Cortez was looking at him.

There is a protocal here, you call time in first and then verbally command the fighters to box, in that ****ing Order you dont do **** half assed and backwards and if you want to debate this lets look at the rules and do so
    Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
    Exactly...

that guy clearly has an agenda.
    Agenda in what? Pointing out the rules which all of you tend to avoid even discussing..... let me ask you this, Had Ortiz did this to Mayweather do you beleive Cortez would have counted out Floyd? **** no he would not have, hes a ***** to it would have been a DQ

again if you all want to talk about what went down and lets look at the rules and back track this bit by bit but there is a reason when I post the rules Nobody wants to debate them they continue to throw out their theories and opinons... in other words *****s know nothing about the sport outside of FLoyd

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
      Again you are clearly a *****, to the bone, there is nothing that I can say or point out that will make you face reality

Again the rules have been sited Lets go is not one of the three commands, and you DO NOT SAY LETS GO and signal them to box, and turn to the time keeper and start talkin to him... Clearly the time keeper even knew he didnt say time in or box which is why Cortez was looking at him.

There is a protocal here, you call time in first and then verbally command the fighters to box, in that ****ing Order you dont do **** half assed and backwards and if you want to debate this lets look at the rules and do so

Agenda in what? Pointing out the rules which all of you tend to avoid even discussing..... let me ask you this, Had Ortiz did this to Mayweather do you beleive Cortez would have counted out Floyd? **** no he would not have, hes a ***** to it would have been a DQ

again if you all want to talk about what went down and lets look at the rules and back track this bit by bit but there is a reason when I post the rules Nobody wants to debate them they continue to throw out their theories and opinons... in other words *****s know nothing about the sport outside of FLoyd

YOU ARE CLEARLY A HATER TO THE BONE , IM SICK OF BUM LOSERS LIKE YOURSELF WHO MAKE UP LIES , YOU ARE A WASTE OF TIME

Comment

YOU ARE CLEARLY A HATER TO THE BONE , IM people like you who always point out the truth in regards to the sport, No I dont know the rules and No I Dont know **** about boxing, I just started to follow the sport since Floyd fought Oscar, and my love for Floyd is only becuase he is a G like me

Call me what the **** you want kid, unless you can break down the rules and challenge me in that head on, you aint got a ****in leg to stand on

Comment

That's right, there was five headbutts in total. The last one being clearly intentional. The kid is lucky he was not disqualified cause that would have been a disgrace.

Comment

Call me what the **** you want kid, unless you can break down the rules and challenge me in that head on, you aint got a ****in leg to stand on

OMG COOL YOU BUM HATER WHO TALKS ABOUT IMAGINARY ELBOWS TO PROVE SOMETHING , YOUR WHOLE LIFE IS ABOUT HATING ON BOXINGSCENE , GO PAY YOUR TAXES BUM

Comment

OMG COOL YOU BUM HATER WHO TALKS ABOUT IMAGINARY ELBOWS TO PROVE SOMETHING , YOUR WHOLE LIFE IS ABOUT HATING ON BOXINGSCENE , GO PAY YOUR TAXES BUM
              Did you know that the shoulder was located in the chin?

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
                Did you know that the shoulder was located in the chin?

LOL NO

Comment

It looked to me as if Ortiz' gameplan included rubbing his skull in Floyd's face.

Comment

LOL NO
                    When you are an agressive fighter like ortiz and your in there with a guy who is know to have a nice uppercut your taught to burry your head in your opponents shoulder to protect from getting nailed with that shot on the inside.
                    Apparently, it is. Bazooka says so.

Comment

what rules? *****s? ***** I don't even like Floyd. I'm not even a fan of him. But if you have to resort to calling me a ***** then whatever. So now you're talking about Cortez, and his inconsistencies? Why? Because it has been pointed out that Ortiz did in fact headbutt Floyd intentional more then once, and you have realized it?

I have no theories, or opinions. What I pointed out is factual. But whatever troll

Comment

Working...
                      X