Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benard Hopkins is the greatest fighter of this Generation not Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bernard Hopkins has fought a fight in 4 different decades. That's a amazing stat.

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
      well thats why its my opinion but arum has ruined pac imo, plus i think bhop beat jermain taylor both times and taylor was hot! but as i look at pacs resume from that period ill be the bigger man and say u have one hell of an argument there but the situations and circumstances is what kills pac in my book
      You can pick apart and make excuse about anyones resume. People think I'm hating on b-hop, which I'm not, but I still can't figure out why his win over Winky and Pavlik are any different than Floyd's win over Marquez.

I think people should stay consistent and just not go outta there way to make excuses in an attempt to discredit. I say this because the same people will try to **** on Manny's wins (*****s and Pac haters) as well as Floyds (*******s and haters) yet will turn a blind eye to other fighters who do the same thing (what Floyd and Manny get bashed for) while giving fighters like Hopkins full credit.

Comment

Doesnt matter..............................if its PAC or BHOP.................i have them really close....................................both are GREAT...................

Comment

I still have it

1. Pacquiao
          2. Jones
          3. Hopkins
          4. IMO somewhat far behind, Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by antrob View Post
            Bernard Hopkins has fought a fight in 4 different decades. That's a amazing stat.
            He's longevity in the sport is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              I still have it

1. Pacquiao
              2. Jones
              3. Hopkins
              4. IMO somewhat far behind, Mayweather
              hey, you forgot oscar de la hoya in first place.. Close though.

Comment

Originally posted by PACATTACK View Post
                hey, you forgot oscar de la hoya in first place.. Close though.
                Oscar probably won't even make my top 10.

And, if he did. He would be like 9 or 10. True story.

I would rank Morales, Barrera, JMM, and Calzaghe off the top of my head over Oscar. James Toney as well. That would be already 8 names.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTruth! View Post
                  Of course Hopkins is greater than Pacquiao. Hopkins never clearly lost, and Manny lost to smaller and older fighters convincingly.
                  Hopkins is better than Pac because he is black. Well I have no problem with Hopkins replacing Floyd the coward as your god. Peace

Comment

on a serious note

does lennox lewis count towards "this era"? If so, could he be a better candidate than Floyd on such a list?

Comment

Originally posted by PACATTACK View Post
                      on a serious note

does lennox lewis count towards "this era"? If so, could he be a better candidate than Floyd on such a list?
                      If Lennox Lewis counts, I would still rank Floyd over him.

But, I would rank Lewis over Oscar and I would also rank Holyfield over Oscar. So that would leave Oscar out of my top 10

Comment

Working...
                      X