Latins Top Prospects for the future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SiCaRiO13 View Post
    miami is gay
    All America sucks. They took everything from me, and gave it to lo$ers, just for the hell of it. Just to ruin my lyfe, and Miami is garbage city. I would like to move outta here, cause there is nothing for me here

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
      All America sucks. They took everything from me, and gave it to lo$ers, just for the hell of it. Just to ruin my lyfe, and Miami is garbage city. I would like to move outta here, cause there is nothing for me here
      It's extactly what you think, Americans treating you like a lower form of human being. Wanting to sobatage your whole lyfe, and whatever you do. Talking down at you as if you were worthless. And not giving a **** about you, your health, your life, your well being or nothing. Lots of people know whats wrong with me, but everyone refuses to help you. Its just trash, all of it. That is the American way.

I gotta sit here, my whole lyfe ruined and eat their garbage. Its bull*****. While they do harm to me, they make others lives better, to say they are the good guys, in the mean time, they ruined my entire life, and left me here not caring, all fuked up and *****.

The Media flat out uses me, like their toy. Than oh no, Rican, you are crazy for beliving that, and thats it!! I get nothing I just sit here eating ***** cause the Government hates Puerto Ricans and so do these Americans.

They dont want me to accomplish anything with my lyfe, like a dog. They set me up for failure, I can't even drive because what they do to me impairs me, and *****.

Comment

Anyway this Cuban is like Omar Henry, and has a huge list of Highlight reel knockouts! Hes a Middleweight, to Super Middleweight, look out for him !

Peter Quillin knockout Reel- Cuban from New York

Comment

Peter Quillin KO

Comment

Another KO Sensation from Puerto Rico, Omar Henry

Last edited by Cafe; 11-21-2010, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Luis Cruz From Puerto Rico

anybody wanna make a gif request, video must be under 7 min. tho, cause if video is longer, it times out on me. Must be a good prospect, 30 secs long, have the time ready of gif, start to end, and whatever, you guys can use my gifs, I dont care, I'm not gonna use them all

What are your taughts on any of the prospects we've discussed, I would like Jose Jr, Frankie Gomez and Gonzalez to go at it in the future to see who is better, that'd be awsome.

And Omar Henry vs Lara (the Cuban at Light Middleweight).

Comment

Rigo and Gamboas hooks !! Viva Cuba LOL

Comment

Could Peter Quillin be the next Kid Chocolate? I think he'll be better than Lara...

Comment

THE NEXT BIG STAR FROM PUERTO RICO

CARLOS NEGRON

Comment

Quien es mas Macho?

From Mexico

Victor Ortiz - Light Welter
                      Alfredo Angulo - Light Middle
                      The Ghost Guerrerro - Super Featherweight
                      Jose Jr - Light Welter
                      Frankie Gomez - Light Welter
                      Sual Canelo - Light Middleweight