Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is what happens when suburban kids get a video camera...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what the hell is wrong with this? white people getting together and re-making the video. I thought they did a good job and i found it pretty funny. It's a damn joke if you can't see that then i don't know what to tell you.

Comment

It could be worse. Check out these guys from my hometown (London). Theyre actually being serious btw. Its not a pisstake!!!

Comment

i think many took this in a the wrong direction.

Its not because they're WHITE...

i dont care if your black, white, puerto rican, mexican, asian, etc. etc. etc.

its not their RACIAL background...its their CULTURAL background.

you can be white and born in the ghetto and pull this off and not be looked at more than once...same way you can be black and be from a certain cultural background and pull this off...

if these same kids were black but surburban rich, born, and raised they would look equally as stupid.

its a combination of economic status, culture, and things of that nature...not RACE.

i think people are always quick to jump on the racial arguement...its because these kids were brought up in financially successful families that live in "rich" communities...

like malibu's most wanted for example (its a movie but still a good example.)

if a white guy (or asian guy or whatever) was born in the same neighborhood some of these other artists were brought up in (like lil wayne, 2 pac, papoose, big L, NWA, etc. etc. etc.) they wouldnt look so stupid.

i think its funny but i think it got taken way off base and people have this misconception of people.

Comment

anyone agree???

Comment

i win the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Italian View Post
              They re-did lil wayne's "the block is hot" and they look like fools...

i laughed but they look ******ed.

and NO this isnt a racial thing...its a culture thing...you can tell.

I gotta tell you its pretty hard to look like more of a fool than Lil Wayne and they did it

Comment

Originally posted by The_Italian View Post
                anyone agree???
                I agree with you actually I was born raised in CHICAGO and while statistically the norm was black gangs, latino gangs, there were some infamous asian gangs and indian gangs, greek, asyrian, polish etc that no one would F with.

basically if you DOWN then you DOWN if you REAL then you REAL but yeah these fulls again were from a farm town or some shiiit.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                  honestly whats worse?

white people acting like that knowing that it is a joke?

or rappers acting that way thinking it is cool?
                  Exactly...

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
                    This is why I agree with no argument
                    but you like that white ***** brutha don't front! lol

Comment

Originally posted by dadon5 View Post
                      This is why i dont like white people.
                      Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
                      this is why i cant even argue that statement...
                      Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
                      This is why I agree with no argument
                      do you guys realize how hypocritical your statements are considering you're black. you don't want a white person to judge you and generalize you yet you do it without a second thought. you guys are a sad bunch of morons that need to get your intelligence checked for those comments.

Comment

Working...
                      X