No announcement yet.

How to combat Islamic extremism - not just "ISIS"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

The happiest, most stable societies need a certain degree of ****gamy within them. Diversity is a good thing, but when a group of people are essentially transplanted on mass from one society, with one set of beliefs, and values, to another with a totally different set of beliefs, and values then there's bound to be some resistance from both sides when they try to assimilate.
      Regarding the refugee crisis in general; why are western nations taking any of these refugees when surely countries like Qatar, S Arabia, and Jordan are in a better position to integrate these people into their societies, as they're culturally far similar to the Syrian refugees than we are? It's also about 10% of the cost to migrate them there, than bring them here.
      As for Maher, he peddles out the same 5hit every time with these kinds of debates. 27% of Muslims believe this, 45% of Muslims believe that. These pols only ever poll about 1000 people so they're pretty meaningless when there's over 1 billion Muslims in the world. It doesn't make the entire religion any less of a joke though

Comment

Originally posted by Abstraction View Post
        Never have i seen so much Bollocks in a thread in so long.

No surprised to see Cuauhtémoc1520 with his theories here. You really need to get out of your house more pal.

Fact of the matter is, what's happening now is the result of a few centuries of colonialism in the area.

French, British and other European attempts to colonize and exploit Africa and the Middle East in over the past 100s of years has set up a history of rivalry.

Recent decades have had European leaders split up the Middle East with random borders (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes%...icot_Agreement)

In addition to setting up and supporting dictators who have aided the West at the expense of it's own people.

Groups like ISIS is not the cause of whats happening in the Middle East. It's the symptom.
        That is not an argument. If you think that Islamic violence has only existed in the last 100 years because of what the West has done, I suggest you pick up a book.

Islam doesn't need the excuse of what the West is doing to spread violence. It has done that very well on it's own and for much longer than even the existence of America as a country.
        Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 12-01-2015, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          That is not an argument. If you think that Islamic violence has only existed in the last 100 years because of what the West has done, I suggest you pick up a book.

Islam doesn't need the excuse of what the West is doing to spread violence. It has done that very well on it's own and for much longer than even the existence of America as a country.
          P4P the so called religion of peace has not been peaceful. Their religion is spread by the sword. The WORD being too silly to be taken seriously. Their contradictory Koran is rather interesting. How many illerate guys have had revelations? What about the Satanic Versus? Aisha even said many of the scrolls & bones that versus were written on we're lost, an evil goat ate them.

An epileptic, illiterate, prophet?? I think not. Child brides? Beating your wimmin? Temporary marriages? Beastiality? This religion covers all aspects of life. The good parts are peace, loving each other, etc. but those verses were abrogated by later versus.

That religion is derivative and off track.

See, when I was growing up in San Jo, all fools were checked by older homies. Moderate Muslims need to check their own extremist pendejos!

Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            P4P the so called religion of peace has not been peaceful. Their religion is spread by the sword. The WORD being too silly to be taken seriously. Their contradictory Koran is rather interesting. How many illerate guys have had revelations? What about the Satanic Versus? Aisha even said many of the scrolls & bones that versus were written on we're lost, an evil goat ate them.

An epileptic, illiterate, prophet?? I think not. Child brides? Beating your wimmin? Temporary marriages? Beastiality? This religion covers all aspects of life. The good parts are peace, loving each other, etc. but those verses were abrogated by later versus.

That religion is derivative and off track.

See, when I was growing up in San Jo, all fools were checked by older homies. Moderate Muslims need to check their own extremist pendejos!

Peace
            GTFO!! Islam is a religion of peace, If you don't believe it I'll cut your head off! mothafocka!.

alahu snackbar!

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
              GTFO!! Islam is a religion of peace, If you don't believe it I'll cut your head off! mothafocka!.

alahu snackbar!
              LMAO & and my head off!!! The believe me and submit doctrin is a bad joke!! Believe in the impossible or I kill you concept makes me laugh.

Allah says: “Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.” [Sûrah al-Baqarah: 256]

I wonder how much Allah really knows. He speaks only Arabic and only exists in one place. Surely Allah doesn't know about the beastiality!!!!
              Last edited by Zaroku; 12-01-2015, 02:38 PM.

Comment

A huge % of Muslims support Sharia. Messed up ideology.

Comment

There literally is zero positive to say about Islam.

Comment

The way to defeat ISIS is to give each fighter a sheep and/or goat of their choosing! To do with as they wish! No judgement from our western point of view. No matter how depraved or disgusting it appears to us! Then, allow them to be joined in unholy unions with these beasts of burden.

Then let us, we, the infidel poon pounder's, who currently partake of the great sexual dissatisfaction that exists in the vast void left behind by nomadic sheep headers and camel jockeys!!!! Let us seize the day, or in Latin "Carpe diem" .

Let these fanatics occupare hircum, occupy the goat!

But the best strategy is to introduce competition, we may need to introduce bison & llama!!!

LMAO, religion??? Really??
                    You must be joking????

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                      There literally is zero positive to say about Islam.
                      What about the ZERO?. 0.... or 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,....

Comment

Working...
                      X