No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Prayed To God, I Think I'm Ready To Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Prayed To God, I Think I'm Ready To Retire

Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao says he is likely to retire next year after one last fight to focus on a career in politics. Previously Pacquiao had stated that he wanted to fight a few more times.

The born-again Christian, winner of an unprecedented eight world titles in as many weight divisions and at times touted as a future president of the Philippines, said he had taken career advice from God.
    [Click Here To Read More]

l0l

About time, you're shot. You are no longer killer instinct heavily roided Pac, you had a good run Pacman.

I'd still love to see Khan vs Pac, oh well

Comment

Originally posted by ThatLeftaMarc View Post
      l0l

About time, you're shot. You are no longer killer instinct heavily roided Pac, you had a good run Pacman.

I'd still love to see Khan vs Pac, oh well
      That's a great fight for him to go out on. Big fight internationally.

Comment

One last fight and he should be ready to retire, you've had one hell of a career champ!

HOFer, a Legend and Icon to many, won many championships, given us tremendous fights, one of the most exciting boxers in the history of the sport.

Thank you Pac!

Comment

Fight Khan, then retire Champ.

Comment

I wonder who Pacquiao's Berto will be?

Comment

Remember people predicting Pacquiao and Floyd would wait till the very end of their careers when their past prime to fight, milking PPVs against other opponents on the way? Yep. Was Pacs last fight and PBFs second to last fight. Well played. Two past prime guys in a meaningless fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                Hopefully it's paulie malignaggi for all his **** talking. I'd pay 100 to watch that execution.
                Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                Remember people predicting Pacquiao and Floyd would wait till the very end of their careers when their past prime to fight, milking PPVs against other opponents on the way? Yep. Was Pacs last fight and PBFs second to last fight. Well played. Two past prime guys in a meaningless fight.
                They played us well.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                  He actually had a Berto, he was called Brandon Rios.

Comment

Still confident he could rule as P4P #1 until 40 if he desired, cleaning out 147. But smart choice to stop off now considering he's been in many wars.

Comment

Working...
                    X