Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dulorme vs Broner who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This could potential be a good fight. Duolorme has the length and good/decent skill with some power. I think Duolorme's length would give Broner problems and unless Broner can end it with a nice counter left hook Duolorme takes this one.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      Dulorme gets stopped while up on the cards. His chin is a calamity.
      also i think his stamina isn't the best

Comment

John Molina beats Thomas Dulorme. Emmanuel Taylor beats Thomas Dulorme, Carlos Molina beats Thomas Dulorme, Even Miguel Cotto's Brother beats Thomas Dulorme.

In Other Words, Adrien Broner puts Thomas Dulorme on Worldstar Hip Hop.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          John Molina beats Thomas Dulorme. Emmanuel Taylor beats Thomas Dulorme, Carlos Molina beats Thomas Dulorme, Even Miguel Cotto's Brother beats Thomas Dulorme.

Broner's gonna have a threesome with Dulorme?

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post

Yea, Broner is a beast in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
              Broner's gonna have a threesome with Dulorme?
              Lmao

Comment

I vote for Broner but only if he lets his hands go. I think Broner is going to see his career end with him being very gunshy.

Comment

I'd pick Broner, but Dulorme does hit hard enough, presumably, to force Broner into his offensively absent shell. So if he won, I wouldn't be too surprised.

Comment

I'll go with Dulorme. Broner isn't that good and no matter what he says losing like that against Porter must really mess with his confident.

Comment

Working...
                    X