Should Lucas Matthysse be undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    Amazing ko ration...
    A judges opinion is just that. If they saw the other guy winning more rounds, so be it.
    Bottom line an undefeated record doesn't mean anything, infact it makes the a fighter appear more dangerous especially if they have one punch ko power. a la Pacquiao, P Will, Roy jones (prime) etc

Lets not discredit the guys who went in there and fought for 12 rounds against the big puncher.

What should matter is what YOU think of the fighter.

Good thread. Green K

Comment

No he lost to Zab he's nothing but a decent boxer with good power.

Comment

Originally posted by oaklandstephen View Post
        zab beat matthysse. i had zab winning 8 or 9 rounds in that fight.
        Then you need to rewatch and rescore, because there is no way Judah won more than 7 rounds. I won't argue with 7, there were enough close rounds to give Judah that and keep it from being a robbery, but that's it, that's the absolute most Judah could have gotten.

And as far as the Alexander fight, that was a flat out robbery. I've never seen anyone actually justify a way Alexander won that fight.

Comment

cool...good thread

Comment

Lucas lost to Zab fair and square. Won't argue about Devon as i feel he got a decision based on his name value. Oh and the Alexander fight wasn't some kind of shut out either. Close fight that should have went to Lucas but he definitly lost to Zab.

Comment

I had Judah just edging their fight. It was close, but I remember being frustrated by Matthysse falling short and not landing much upstairs. With the knockdown the fight was close enough to be controversial, but my gut told me Judah had the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
                Lucas lost to Zab fair and square. Won't argue about Devon as i feel he got a decision based on his name value. Oh and the Alexander fight wasn't some kind of shut out either. Close fight that should have went to Lucas but he definitly lost to Zab.
                This is my exact feeling about it...Good post..

Comment

Honestly, I havent seen the Judah fight, but i had Mathysse winning 7 rounds against Alexander!

Comment

Originally posted by RockyB View Post
                    Honestly, I havent seen the Judah fight, but i had Mathysse winning 7 rounds against Alexander!
                    I had Matthysse winning that fight in a close but clear victory. There was no chance in hell he lost that fight.

Comment

No .. he lost to a washed up judah and out pointed by alexander..

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X