(Video) Ward Training for Dawson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Video) Ward Training for Dawson

Short video.....

Dawson can't handle constant pressure. I think Ward will control the tempo of the fight and force Dawson to fight out of his comfort zone. I think Dawson has the tools to win the fight, but he's just not mentally strong enough to outpoint and outsmart Ward.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        Dawson can't handle constant pressure. I think Ward will control the tempo of the fight and force Dawson to fight out of his comfort zone. I think Dawson has the tools to win the fight, but he's just not mentally strong enough to outpoint and outsmart Ward.
        Hmmm Dawson was the one who walked down pascal. Pascal beat chad by fighting on the outside and flying in with combinations I think ward is a little bit of a different fighter. This is a tough fight and a draw wouldn't surprise me here.

Comment

Pascal is more crude than Ward, but he has more of an explosive punch. Andre doesn't hit with that kind of power and that is something Chad Dawson won't have to worry about.

Comment

Ward sounds like a very classy guy. Same with Dawson I think so. lol

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
              Hmmm Dawson was the one who walked down pascal. Pascal beat chad by fighting on the outside and flying in with combinations I think ward is a little bit of a different fighter. This is a tough fight and a draw wouldn't surprise me here.
              Pascal fights in spurts but has tremendous power at light heavy weight. What worries me is how Dawson's body will respond have cut so much weight because he may fade in the later rounds. Shaw should have at least instituted a rematch clause at 175lb which would have given Ward the opportunity to be ring magazine champion in 2 weight classes something not accomplished since Joe Cazaghe.

Comment

I like both fighters but there's a reason why Ward hasn't lost...he's always mentally and physically ready every night...can't say the same for Chad...

If it comes down to a battle of wills, I think Chad will fold before Andre does...

I'm just hoping for a good fight...

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                  There is more than one way to skin a cat. Dawson can be beat more than one way, Ward is just so consistent I see him figuring things out, his power is underrated also.

Comment

Working...
                  X