Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if wilder knocks out bermain stiverne and fights klitchko,,is that ppv worthy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A fight is worth $50 to watch live at the arena but not on tv, no doesn't matter who is on the card.

I pay an internet bill and I use that to watch fights.

Comment

DUUUUUUUH. Doi doi doiii.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        A fight is worth $50 to watch live at the arena but not on tv, no doesn't matter who is on the card.

I pay an internet bill and I use that to watch fights.
        You pay an electrical bill too, doesn't mean you don't have to pay for the electronics used with it.

It's illegal and unnecessary unless you are dead broke.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          You pay an electrical bill too, doesn't mean you don't have to pay for the electronics used with it.

It's illegal and unnecessary unless you are dead broke.
          Terrible analogy, no point in having internet if not to take full advantage of it and no it is not illegal to watch streams.

Comment

Terrible analogy, no point in having internet if not to take full advantage of it and no it is not illegal to watch streams.
            Uncle Sam would disagree

Comment

I would order it. I think Wilder has the power and reach to force Klistchko to be more aggressive early. Definitely worth ordering.

Comment

Prob not since Wlad would KO him before the 5th rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  I don't... he'd need an ass ton of money. Only way is if Wilder absolutely refuses to go overseas and Wlad really wants the belt and would take a significant pay cut to do so
                  Or if Wilder has a spectacular performance/ko of stiverne that gets shown thousands of times on espn.. And Wilder is the hype flavor of the month..

Vitali fought arreola in LA. Wlad has fought Brock and many others in the states..

A PPv fight with wilder, makes the most since in Vegas or LA, just from a branding and exposure point of view

Comment

Terrible analogy for you, not for the logical.

The internet is a platform, much like shopping malls are. Just because you can access them does not mean everything in them is free of charge or legal to steal.

Again, you will continue justifying your illegal ways just like I will continue justifying the law and what is right. We're going in circles here so no point in continuing.

You are wrong, I am not. End of.

Comment

me thinks,,,,, this,,,, should be a good,,,,, fight,,

Comment

Working...
                      X