To the sony fanboys on this site...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the sony fanboys on this site...

Serious question

Are you surprised about the xbox one sales?

Ps4 had the biggest launch ever, but the xbox one came out a week later and had a bigger 3 weeks than the ps4 had, it also dominated black friday.

It also sold more than 50% outside of the US.

After you all talked all this **** about the xbox one getting crushed, it was gonna have the worst launch in history, nobody was gonna buy it, PS4 WINS! PS4 WINS!.

After all the bad press, after all the sony fanboys raging war all over the internet, after being $100 more expensive, it is basically DEAD EVEN.

My theory has been proven, Sony fanboys are just loud mouthed morons, while the xbox fans don't get involved.

You just wait until titanfall comes out

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    Serious question

Are you surprised about the xbox one sales?

Ps4 had the biggest launch ever, but the xbox one came out a week later and had a bigger 3 weeks than the ps4 had, it also dominated black friday.

It also sold more than 50% outside of the US.

After you all talked all this **** about the xbox one getting crushed, it was gonna have the worst launch in history, nobody was gonna buy it, PS4 WINS! PS4 WINS!.

After all the bad press, after all the sony fanboys raging war all over the internet, after being $100 more expensive, it is basically DEAD EVEN.

My theory has been proven, Sony fanboys are just loud mouthed morons, while the xbox fans don't get involved.

You just wait until titanfall comes out
    I like both guys but as an xbox guy coming in to the next gen I knew if they kept that DRM **** they where definitely where gonna get crushed and they changed it because they saw they where deff gonna eat dirt thank God. In the end both consoles came out tried both xbox one for longer they are raw as fk and so few games what i did was borrow my cousin's play ryse with titus aurilius maxillius tutillius son of rome (which sucked) but in the end the cross platform games kept me happy.But taking into account how Microsoft had crushed the last generation and sony opening in less markets they are lagging a bit really if they drop that kinnect b/s it would be another boost. I'm just happy they didn't come out with the drm bull**** and proud I was one of the xbox guys who got on youtube, neogaf and twitter and threw a ****fit we saved the xbox one.

Comment

you seem to take this xbox vs ps3 thing real seriously

i dont think anyone else actually cares for real

Comment

Personally I don't see the sense in owning either just yet. Not when all their games will be on the 3 and 360. And there are so few launch titles. I'd consider it more smart to wait until all the bugs are resolved and more games come out.

Comment

lol at the Xbox 1 fans lol

they are happy to get ripped off

Comment

Yes. Considering the xbone got such awful feedback, I think its sales has been great.

Comment

PS4 is sold out everywhere, you can't sell more than you have. If there was unlimited supply of both PS4 would be way ahead. Just wait and see.

Comment

jeez man, you take this way too seriously...

Comment

People just want good gaming and advancement for their money when it comes to this industry. If you feel the XB1 does this then buy it, if you like the PS4 is more for you, buy it. I think both suck right now, but from an outsider's perspective, Sony really went all out to cater to GAMERS and DEVELOPERS with the PS4, from what I have read. While XB One went all out on creating a multimedia system focused on "enhancing" your experience in the living room with your media.

I'm excited for 2014 to learn more about the games that will be released as well as news for more games in development, especially my favorites like Resident Evil and Borderlands.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    People just want good gaming and advancement for their money when it comes to this industry. If you feel the XB1 does this then buy it, if you like the PS4 is more for you, buy it. I think both suck right now, but from an outsider's perspective, Sony really went all out to cater to GAMERS and DEVELOPERS with the PS4, from what I have read. While XB One went all out on creating a multimedia system focused on "enhancing" your experience in the living room with your media.

I'm excited for 2014 to learn more about the games that will be released as well as news for more games in development, especially my favorites like Resident Evil and Borderlands.
                    I miss old school resident evil games I remember the first time a video game made me jump. I was playing resident evil nemesis and Nemesis busted in through a window on playstation 1 the controller vibrated and i dropped that **** lol

Comment

Working...
                    X