No announcement yet.

Olympic Games Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    the same Carmelo that plays for the Knicks...?
    The best player on the court plays in Miami, sorry to say.

I wish I had a Jewish grandma sometimes, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
      If you look back through history, it's common knowledge that SHIVA is the same person as ALLAH.

Where did you get that shiz from?

The only angle someone can get that answer from is 'in reality there is one god but people use different names and means to worship him'. Apart from that, it don't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        Something ****ed up is going to happen.
        wouldn't be too surprised to be honest..the security for these olympics can't get their **** together. i remember reading that a bunch of suspected terrorists made their way past security.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          the same Carmelo that plays for the Knicks...?
          LeBron scored 25 points along with 8 assists. Melo scored 27 points. LeBron > Ball hog Melo.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            that ain't me next to khan that is Andre Ward lol! I'm from leyton bro were you from?
            Quite a few East Londoners in here I've noticed. Did you get any tickets to any events?

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
              Quite a few East Londoners in here I've noticed. Did you get any tickets to any events?
              I'm heading to some of the double trap shooting and hoping tickets for boxing will be able to purchase easily. It was a joke for the athletics events man I applied for loads didn't get ****!!

How about you?

Comment

And lol @ that self loathing salvadorian's ignorance. **** like that does not deserve a direct response.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  I'm heading to some of the double trap shooting and hoping tickets for boxing will be able to purchase easily. It was a joke for the athletics events man I applied for loads didn't get ****!!

How about you?
                  Didn't apply for any and kinda regretting it now. Damn!! Trap shooting? Lol I couldn't think of anything worse. Let me know if you get any boxing tickets or beach volleyball

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                    Didn't apply for any and kinda regretting it now. Damn!! Trap shooting? Lol I couldn't think of anything worse. Let me know if you get any boxing tickets or beach volleyball
                    Sign up to London2012. You can still buy tickets for some events. This was the case for a hell of a lot of events in the early stages. I didn't yet because I feel like boycotting it since the bastards didn't openly let us locals buy tickets and we had to get into a ballot like everyone else which sucks.

Comment

I live around here. There's a damn soldier in that little box on the left LOL.

The building on the left is where all the TV people are, and in the far distance is the stadium. The fireworks were behind the building on the left.

Comment

Working...
                      X