• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pretty good episode, i'm expecting rick to take shane out next week

Comment

• Originally posted by Alx. View Post
      pretty good episode, i'm expecting rick to take shane out next week
      No way, that's for the finale, the last scene or something. They wouldn't do that before then.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        No way, that's for the finale, the last scene or something. They wouldn't do that before then.
        My guess is Carl takes Shane out. Sees Shane getting the better of Rick and shoots him. Either season finale of this season or Season 3.

Comment

• the Asian kid better not get killed....

Comment

• Im calling it right now.

Murral is going to show up at SOME point, and Darryl will end up killing him for whatever reason... possibly to protect Nate.

As ridiculous as it sounds.

Comment

• Wtf did Rick cut himself at the beginning for, the zombie was clearly headed towards him anyway. Also at the end with Rick and Shane the blood looked too fake, isn't the second half of this seasons production cost like halved?

Still a good episode, some people are such failures at killing themselves.

Comment

• Best episode of the season, by far. Character development during action and plot development, see I know they can do it and that's what makes this season so frustrating, they have been stopping the plot so characters can stand around and have little chats that just annoy and frustrate me. The women still pissed me off, as they always do since they are so terrible, but at least they did so while the plot was moving forward, instead of stopping everything so they can talk and talk and talk and talk. Andrea is terrible, my brother has read the comics and tells me how good she is in those so apparently they have really messed her up in the show.

Keep it up, last week started the season in a better direction and this episode was the best since last season.

Comment

• Didn't realize it before, but Beth is pretty hot. Andrea is a big ****in **** but she was kind of right to call Beth's bluff.

Comment

• just keeps getting better and better

Comment

• How many episodes left? what'd everybody think of tonight's?

Comment

Working...
                      X