Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly i did not know that at 23 Oscar was a 4 time champ in 3 division champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly i did not know that at 23 Oscar was a 4 time champ in 3 division champion

That is down right impressive how many 23 year old's do you know that are 4 time champions..and by 24 he was a 5 time champion in 4 divisions...i know i have criticized him in the past but DAMN!!

you concentrate to much on these "achievements". What matters is the people he beat.

Just like you concentrate too much on how many championships Mayweather has

Comment

Bro, Oscar was the man, and whooped the dog **** outta Tito. He only gets hated in by people who started watching at the end of his career.

Comment

Because the only thing you "know" when it comes to boxing is Mayweather....

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
          Because the only thing you "know" when it comes to boxing is Mayweather....
          you dont know **** bout me so dont act like you do boy

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            you concentrate to much on these "achievements". What matters is the people he beat.

Just like you concentrate too much on how many championships Mayweather has
            Championships matter in EVERY sport,name 1 where championships dont matter

Comment

Hate him or love him, Oscar was a bad boy.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                Championships matter in EVERY sport,name 1 where championships dont matter
                Sam Langford was one of the greatest and was never a champ

Mayweather can have 20 belts and he probably won't be ranked higher than Langford with 0

Comment

6 title defenses at lightweight,7 title defenses at ww

Comment

Wilfred Benitez

Comment

Working...
                    X