Showtime is below ESPN level at this point

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
    You mad?

Any channel can have more entertaining cards if you disregard importance/skill/budget. The thing is ESPN2 gets maybe 400k viewers a week. The budget is garbage because Atlas gets paid more than the total budget that ESPN gives to the promoters.

The card tonight was fine but you wanted to keep the ***** fest going from last week. It failed and now you're mad.

Time to regroup and plot the next "Lets **** on SHO" thread.
    You've been mad from the moment you first read this thread and tried to shift convo to HBO. Smh, have a cool drink and cool your jets. That kind of anger is unhealthy.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
      but hbo is making pac-algeiri, which is on the same level as garcia-salka , and peterson-santana. people are overlooking the giant mismatch ggg-geale, when geale was exposed as a tomato can.

Actually since pacquiao is such a "fighter of the decade" he's held to higher standards, thus, pac-algeiri is WORSE then garcia-salka

So it begs the question, why do yall aint hatin on pacquiao? But trash the boy danny G? showtime is giving quality championship world class title stacked and loaded cards and yall find ways to keep hating?
      Yeah yall. Why you bees hating on Danny G's. You know how dey swangin over dere on dat hip hype channel. Brian Kenny a trend setter fo sho. 24/7 porcupine hair and asparagus neckline, represent!

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
        You've been mad from the moment you first read this thread and tried to shift convo to HBO. Smh, have a cool drink and cool your jets. That kind of anger is unhealthy.
        I was making a point that went over your head.

NETWORKS DON"T MAKE PPV UNDERCARD FIGHTS.

And no I'm not mad, I watched some decent fights tonight and plan on watching some more on SHO in the coming weeks.

Also saved about $30 bucks since I cancelled HBO for 2 months since they have no boxing scheduled.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
          Yeah yall. Why you bees hating on Danny G's. You know how dey swangin over dere on dat hip hype channel. Brian Kenny a trend setter fo sho. 24/7 porcupine hair and asparagus neckline, represent!
          Ayy bruh they keep hatin while we keep winning. contine to pile stacks higher then we pile wins. #TeamHaymon and #ShoPower continue to take over boxing while dey scrubs on HBO struggling to feed themselfs. Bob arum be on dat street beggin for moneyy now, hbo is DEAD

#SWAGGLASSES #HiPhOp

THATS just what we DO , hate on it haters.

Comment

How many title bouts has ESPN shown so far this year?

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
              I was making a point that went over your head.

NETWORKS DON"T MAKE PPV UNDERCARD FIGHTS.

And no I'm not mad, I watched some decent fights tonight and plan on watching some more on SHO in the coming weeks.

Also saved about $30 bucks since I cancelled HBO for 2 months since they have no boxing scheduled.
              Your 3rd post about HBO. Says it all. Showtime isn't even on ESPN level, but hey, as long as your girlfriend is better than Janet Reno.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                Ayy bruh they keep hatin while we keep winning. contine to pile stacks higher then we pile wins. #TeamHaymon and #ShoPower continue to take over boxing while dey scrubs on HBO struggling to feed themselfs. Bob arum be on dat street beggin for moneyy now, hbo is DEAD

#SWAGGLASSES #HiPhOp

THATS just what we DO , hate on it haters.
                HBO doesn't even need boxing. They could put on zero cards and they'd still make more money than Showtime. That's why this isn't about HBO vs Sho as Showtime isn't even ESPN level.

Comment

Working...
                X