Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do hardcore MMA fans, Dana, and MMA writers make it impossible for people to like MMA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikinoki View Post
    lol at the insecure boxing fans mad cuz mma had another great event an Iron Mike loves mma.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDtaTytxgoA

You're one of those faggots from the underground? Dude, just stop. You seeming to be an avid poster there says everything.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      I think it's all the floor-hugging that makes it impossible for people to like MMA.
      Pretty much. The intricacies of the wrestling moves are lost on me anyway.

Comment

Boxing fans are among the worst fans of anything ever so to complain about MMA fans is kinda like the pot calling the kettle black

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Necrophobic View Post
          Boxing fans are among the worst fans of anything ever so to complain about MMA fans is kinda like the pot calling the kettle black

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          Hit the nail on the head. Both sports have their negatives. In MMA if the fans want a fight to be made, 99% of the time it will happen.

The amount of new school tapout MMA (UFC in particular) fans are ******ed. The rednecks are ridiculous too. They boo every time the fight goes to the ground which makes me wonder why they don't go to a Boxing/Kickboxing fight. American fans in general are pretty terrible, you don't see the type of Froch-Kessler type of crowds at American events ever, unless there are Mexicans or Filipino fighters involved.

Most of the MMA Media have to suck up to Dana White as well, look at Karyn Bryant, biggest ass kisser in MMA journalism but she gets regular spots on fueltv and is able to get great access. Anytime someone says something against Dana, he goes ape **** at them and takes personal shots.

Luke Thomas (prominent MMA journalist) often calls them out on their practices/stances (check out the mmafighting youtube channel for his regular webchats), he stated that himself that Boxing is very much on the up and is at the best spot it has been in for years and MMA is not on the high it was back in 2009/2010.

I love MMA but for me nothing beats a Boxing match for me. MMA fighters for the most part, just seem to have AWFUL gas tanks. This is why I love fighters like Cain, Edgar..they push the pace and create action. KJ Noons fought last weekend, his boxing is meant to be great but the guy looked winded after 2/3 minutes in the first round and his Boxing got real sloppy.

I could go on and on...

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
            You're one of those faggots from the underground? Dude, just stop. You seeming to be an avid poster there says everything.
            Just when I was talking about the haters poof you apear:blow:
            Hey Warquez guest what?

Last edited by mikinoki; 05-27-2013, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X