Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes To Austin Trout: Forget Mundine and Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vanes To Austin Trout: Forget Mundine and Fight Me!

It has been reported on this site that WBA "regular" junior middleweight champion Austin Trout (23-0) is looking to face Anthony Mundine in Mundine's home country of Australia.

[Click Here To Read More]

This is actually a good fight. But I think Vanes still has some work to do before he goes for a title. His last few fights didn't impress me at all. I love the guy's hunger though. I just wish he would dominate as much as he did in the amateurs and during sparring.

Comment

Mundine brings more $$ than Vanes. And if Trout loses, Vanes would have a shot to fight Mundien for some of that $$ and a trip to the Outback too. Just be patient Vanes, your time will come.

Comment

@Boxer dood, tell me what Vanes has to work on? His foot movement is known to be one of the best in the game, his speed is good, his power is good. He's a true boxer puncher... And if you want to talk about Trout, look at what he did to him in the Olympic Trials... Vanes KO's Trout in 4...Sleepy time...

Comment

Trout should fight Mundine then fight Vanes.

Trout is staying active.

Vanes needs to stop calling people out and get a fight. Julio would work.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
            @Boxer dood, tell me what Vanes has to work on? His foot movement is known to be one of the best in the game, his speed is good, his power is good. He's a true boxer puncher... And if you want to talk about Trout, look at what he did to him in the Olympic Trials... Vanes KO's Trout in 4...Sleepy time...
            I dont think arum sees what u see.If arum wanted to get him a title shot
            they could have.Either top rank thinks hes not ready or there giving up on
            him,Just how i see it.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              I dont think arum sees what u see.If arum wanted to get him a title shot
              they could have.Either top rank thinks hes not ready or there giving up on
              him,Just how i see it.
              Something is definitely up. I don't remember seeing a fighter have to wait so long for a title shot (especially one with such a good promoter like TR). Then again, 2010 was supposed to be Vanes' coming out year and he absoloutely laid an egg (against Ouma and Green).

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                I dont think arum sees what u see.If arum wanted to get him a title shot they could have.Either top rank thinks hes not ready or there giving up onhim,Just how i see it.
                I doubt that...The guy is ranked nmbr 4 in RIng mag, and number one ranked in WBC and WBO. Its more has to do with Sulaiman than Top Rank...I can see your a Canello fan... So maybe Canello should step up and fight him and you will witness who is ready for what?

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
                  I doubt that...The guy is ranked nmbr 4 in RIng mag, and number one ranked in WBC and WBO. Its more has to do with Sulaiman than Top Rank...I can see your a Canello fan... So maybe Canello should step up and fight him and you will witness who is ready for what?
                  Umm,No sulaiman dont got nothing to do with this.Arum has the power to
                  get vanes a shot at any champ.Maybe arum should step up and make the
                  fight happen with canelo and vanes.

Comment

how can anyone say that it's Sulamain when Vanes is ranked so high in the WBC. Sulamain does what he wants wit those rankings - just ask JCC jr.
                    Also, to say his footwork is known to be one of the best in the game is a bit much.
                    He hasn't had to use that footwork against any contenders. Who the hel has Vanes fought? Kassim Ouma, who he barely beat (and some thought he lost)

Comment

Working...
                    X