No announcement yet.

American Blacks vs Other Blacks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] American Blacks vs Other Blacks

I want to know why American Black people are so much different from the rest of the black people in the rest of the world. Whenever I hear an american black person talk, they seem to be so incoherent and seem to just talk gibberish and repeat words, and act all arrogant and classless. While black people from Africa, Europe and here in Canada, seem to be a lot more articulate and carry themselves with a lot more class, dignity, and humility than their American versions.

Why is it that America with all their great facilities and economy, seems to produce the most ignorant version of black people in the world.

Im not touching this.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
      I want to know why American Black people are so much different from the rest of the black people in the rest of the world. Whenever I hear an american black person talk, they seem to be so incoherent and seem to just talk gibberish and repeat words, and act all arrogant and classless. While black people from Africa, Europe and here in Canada, seem to be a lot more articulate and carry themselves with a lot more class, dignity, and humility than their American versions.

Why is it that America with all their great facilities and economy, seems to produce the most ignorant version of black people in the world.
      That's just Americans in general. It's not a black thing.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post

Don't be racist, it's not just black Americans.

All Americans are incoherent, arrogant and classless.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo boy View Post
            Don't be racist, it's not just black Americans.

All Americans are incoherent, arrogant and classless.
            Its called swag baby you wouldnt understand.

Comment

this would be disgusting....if it werent true

Comment

Going a smoke break............................ Dont turn this dial. A Black American shall return, to discuss this with you TS.

Comment

american blacks lack chin, other blacks usually have iron mandibles

they disgrace us with their western diet turning them into soft fools

Comment

Every Black person with the exception of 1 that I've met in my life..........I got along with. So I have no idea why people dislike Black folks.

The one I did have a problem with was a dope dealer who tried to hustle me,

We got into it.

I don't understand about the incoherency and lack of class either.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X