Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who beat the better competition and fought the best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who beat the better competition and fought the best?

Cottos resume ****s all over Hattons. Cotto has wins over Clottey(close-fight), Mosley, Judah, Quintana, Torres.

Hatton has wins over Kostya(clinching all night long like a ***** against Kostya and should have been dq'd), Shot Castillo, Urango(clinch-fest), Collazo(Hattons best win in my opinion but in a close fight).

When Cotto stepped up and fought the best he won, when Hatton stepped up he lost. And no one knows what Margarito was packing in his gloves so I'd appreciate it if we don't talk about Cottos loss where he took a **** load more damage then Hatton has ever taken but still took Margarito 11 rounds to stop Cotto.
    Cotto beat the best and fought the best and has less fights then hatton
    66.67%
    Hatton beat the best and fought the best and has more fights then Cotto
    15.56%
    Cotto only beat the best but not fought the best.
    17.78%
    Hatton only beat the best but not fought the best
    0.00%
    Last edited by Freddy Krueger; 09-11-2009, 05:24 PM.

Hatton's win over Tszyu (aging but still formidable and the recognized champ) is better than any of Cotto's wins.

However, Cotto's resume is considerably deeper than Hatton's, so I give him the edge in opposition beat.

In opposition faced, again Cotto has a deeper resume, however Hatton faced the two greatest fighters of the decade. I can give Hatton the edge in opposition faced, but that'll change after November 14, no matter who wins.

Comment

Hatton is boring, he's the biggest hugger i had seen. He clinch to avoid to get his ass kicked when Ruiz or Holyfield do that technically,with MUCH more action.

Comment

Cotto>Hatton. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
          Cottos resume ****s all over Hattons. Cotto has wins over Clottey(close-fight), Mosley, Judah, Quintana, Torres.

Hatton has wins over Kostya(clinching all night long like a ***** against Kostya and should have been dq'd), Shot Castillo, Urango(clinch-fest), Collazo(Hattons best win in my opinion but in a close fight).

When Cotto stepped up and fought the best he won, when Hatton stepped up he lost. And no one knows what Margarito was packing in his gloves so I'd appreciate it if we don't talk about Cottos loss where he took a **** load more damage then Hatton has ever taken but still took Margarito 11 rounds to stop Cotto.
          Put it this way Mayweather/Pac both would/will **** Cotto up just like they did Hatton. Least Hatton never quit too a slow pressure fighter.. he lost too the best..

Funny how you **** on Hattons wins yet when Cotto has stepped up vs:

Margaritto: he got brutally raped
          Mosley: Allmost lost to the pensioner
          Clottey: Actually lost but Clottey would have needed a ko to win with pr parade **** the following day..

Comment

It can go either way imo, Hatton's list is stronger at the very top but falls off rather quickly, while Cotto doesn't have the top line guys (atleast until he fights Pacman) but he has fought a whole host of quality guys.

That is just fought though, if we are talking about who they beat it would be Cotto for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
              Put it this way Mayweather/Pac both would/will **** Cotto up just like they did Hatton. Least Hatton never quit too a slow pressure fighter.. he lost too the best..
              Mayweather never wanted to fight Cotto, so why did you bring Mayweather.

Comment

I'm a massive Hatton fan and all, but Cotto's resume > Hattons, not by a massive margin but it's still undeniable.

SSM > Tszyu
                Judah > Castillio
                Clottey > Collazo
                Quintana > Urango

That said Hatton's Malinaggi >>>> Cotto's Malinaggi if that mean anything.

Comment

Hatton fought Pacquiao and Mayweather, the real P4P undefeated king. Hatton has fought the best competition but failed twice. On the other hand Cotto beat Mosley, that's better than Tszyu in my opinion.

Comment

This didn't need a poll...this didn't even need to be a thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X