Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i hate when people talk ****..then appoligize..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no seriously

Comment

i agree 100....i dont like what they did i didnt think its funny but there just bowing to public pressure....if you choose to be gangsta you gotta keep it 100 all the way its a war....apoligize after the fight.....roberto duran n mike tyson did much much worse but no one cares cuz they won there fights brutally....i think margarito n garcia have lost mentally...i was rooting for them too....

Comment

Bad bad bad advice Larry. You always...always correct your mistake and move on. If apologizing help you correct a mistake then so be it. Not apologizing and acting tough are for pussies!

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          Bad bad bad advice Larry. You always...always correct your mistake and move on. If apologizing help you correct a mistake then so be it. Not apologizing and acting tough are for pussies!
          i understand chups..but dont give made up excuses as your appoligy..thats worst than the original crime....

Comment

in memphis, we hang people who ask for appoligy

Comment

Originally posted by jrosaless31 View Post
              in memphis, we hang people who ask for appoligy
              It's a sorry ass city that's why.

Comment

C'mon dude.

Youve never said anything that later after thinking about it you thought "Damn, I was wrong there."

Takes a man to step up and admit he made a mistake.

In the heat of the moment im sure they just thought they were clowning Roach, but later realized (after the media backlash) they were seriously insulting people with disabilities.
                Last edited by paulf; 11-12-2010, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X