Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Bryant Jennings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd just like to say there's a lot of obvious Klitchko haters here on this thread because that was not a bad fight at all and yet the comments are reading are as if people are literally watching a completely different fight. It wasn't Klit's best showing but it was a fairly entertaining fight with not a lot of clinching compared to Klitchko's usual. Klitchko mostly dominated him...people seem really salty here

Comment

• I can't believe I'm even thinking this, but if that were Wilder in there I don't know that Wlad would still be champ. It was that bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        Very good beard.
        Very, very good beard

Comment

• I actually enjoyed that compared to most Wlad fights.

Comment

• i think jennings won about 3 clear rounds in the middle and one round late.

Comment

• Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
              Klitschko must be injured so I will give him the benefit of the doubt but this is terrible, if this is the current Wlad and he is healthy, he should retire.
              This is what he looks like when he can't clinch and he fights someone who doesn't stand in front of him like a ******.

Comment

• Good fight by Jennings but Wlad should get the decision.

115-112 Klitschko

Comment

• HBO commentary has gotten so freaking bad

Comment

• I sat here counting how many times Wlad clinched and the total is 96 clinches in 12 rounds.

Comment

• Wlad takes it but a great performance from Jennings though.

Comment

Working...
                      X