Collapse
No announcement yet.

I went at it with the mailman today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to live on the corner of a street. My front garden/yard was pretty big so it was a long walk around from my front door to my neighbours' front door.

What the postman would do is post letters through my letterbox, then immediately to his right was a gate to my garden/yard he would open that gate and walk through, climb over the low wall separating mine and my neighbours gardens and then walk through my neighbours garden to get to the front door of his house.

Saved himself about 30 seconds.

I'm pretty chill so let it go the first time I saw this shit. But when I saw him about to do it again I ran to the front door, opened it walked into the garden behind him and said something along the lines of "Excuse me. Could you not? You've delivered my post, so cheers for that, but I don't like you taking a shortcut through my property just to save yourself a few seconds of time. And I don't suppose my neighbour likes it either."

He looked pretty sheepish and apologised.

I'm not the type to get all aggressive and sweary so I was just polite but firm.

Seemed like a nice guy all round every time I saw him and spoke to him after that. Just pissed me off him taking liberties like that. Presuming I wouldn't know, or it was okay, or I wouldn't confront him about it.
    Last edited by Sane Man; 05-14-2014, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Didnt you just post a thread about you knockin out a dirty waffle house employee? Damn dude, you're startin to remind me of....

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
        Didnt you just post a thread about you knockin out a dirty waffle house employee? Damn dude, you're startin to remind me of....

I'm a peaceful guy, but for some reason people keep messing w me this week.

Comment

Originally posted by low_Bo View Post
          For the last few days, I've been getting disrespected. The mailman jammed a bunch of ads in my box so hard it took me half an hour to get the mail out. It was really wedged in there. Yesterday he left the door of the mailbox open, and the rain soaked my bank statement and other important mail. I had enough, so I hid in my garage today. When te mailman was heard walking to my box, I peaked from under the garage door and noticed he was jamming s41t in my box again. I slid under the door and yelled hey! He kind of flinched and looked at me funny. I told him stop fVking with my mail and he laughed. I shoved that mother fVker and his mailbag spilled all over the road. I told him u fVk with my mail and I'll really drop you next time. I didn't even help him pick up the thousands of letters he spilled in the street.
          Does this mean you won't be leaving him a nice tip at Christmas?

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
            I used to live on the corner of a street. My front garden/yard was pretty big so it was a long walk around from my front door to my neighbours' front door.

What the postman would do is post letters through my letterbox, then immediately to his right was a gate to my garden/yard he would open that gate and walk through, climb over the low wall separating mine and my neighbours gardens and then walk through my neighbours garden to get to the front door of his house.

Saved himself about 30 seconds.

I'm pretty chill so let it go the first time I saw this shit. But when I saw him about to do it again I ran to the front door, opened it walked into the garden behind him and said something along the lines of "Excuse me. Could you not? You've delivered my post, so cheers for that, but I don't like you taking a shortcut through my property just to save yourself a few seconds of time. And I don't suppose my neighbour likes it either."

He looked pretty sheepish and apologised.

I'm not the type to get all aggressive and sweary so I was just polite but firm.

Seemed like a nice guy all round every time I saw him and spoke to him after that. Just pissed me off him taking liberties like that. Presuming I wouldn't know, or it was okay, or I wouldn't confront him about it.
            If I were you, I would have beaten the fVk outta that guy. FvK him!

Comment

Working...
            X