No announcement yet.

If Arum puts Pacquiao in with a dangerous guy like Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Rios isn't dangerous to Pac, he gets destroyed in 4 rounds - KO'd.
    SMH

I predicted that Marquez would knock Pacquiao out, Rios is DANGEROUS. What are you guys watching? HAve you seen slow ass Margarito hit Manny multiple times and walk him down? Pacman is no longer the same guy and his chin is weak now it's been cracked.

Rios hits hard, has an iron chin, and is relentless.

Its over for Pacman that fight is too tough for him, everyone ****ting on Rios have no clue about boxing. Not every boxer has to be slick or fast, a lot of the greats are sluggish brawlers or relentless guys like Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      No that's stupid........ I'm a Rios and a Pacquiao fan and i'd be willing to bet my life's savings that Pacquiao destroys Rios and ends his career.
      And why do you say this? you will go BROKE!

I predicted that Juan Manuel Marquez would knockout Pacquiao.

Come at me bro!

Comment

If Arum ends up putting Pac with Rios. I will hope somehow Rio's camp can get Capetillo to wrap Rios up.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          SMH

I predicted that Marquez would knock Pacquiao out, Rios is DANGEROUS. What are you guys watching? HAve you seen slow ass Margarito hit Manny multiple times and walk him down? Pacman is no longer the same guy and his chin is weak now it's been cracked.

Rios hits hard, has an iron chin, and is relentless.

Its over for Pacman that fight is too tough for him, everyone ****ting on Rios have no clue about boxing. Not every boxer has to be slick or fast, a lot of the greats are sluggish brawlers or relentless guys like Rios.
          I blieve Rios has it in him and the power to push through whatever Pac has to offer and get the stoppage but hard jump from alvardo to Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            I wouldn't be surprised if Rios stops Pacman atm. It's not easy to suffer a brutal ko then jump right back in there with someone who has good stopping power.
            This is a first can't believe Bush Baby and I agree on something.

Some of these guys on here don't know their boxing history, A Rios vs. Pacquiao fight has similarity to Moore vs. Duran.

Duran was considred washed up after he lost twice back to back and Bob Arum wanted to use Duran's name to build up Davey Moore and thought Duran was shot already, it backfired on Arum and Duran knocked out Moore in one of the biggest upsets and entertaining bouts.

This only problem though is Pacquiao is no Duran, he doesn't have the slip game on the inside at all to get in on fighters, and Rios is very aggressive not slick like Moore.

Rios should win this easy, people are forgetting Rios probably saw that KO of Pacman and it made him fearless, that extra confidence Rios will have knowing that Pacmans chin is weak and he can be KO'd easy will ignite Rios to go full beast mode on him.

Rios is not your ordinary brawler, when he doesnt have to drain himself to 135 and has full energy he is a monster the most relentless guy in the game right now.
            Last edited by hectari; 01-04-2013, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Well that is Bob Arum right there, Manny is now a declining asset to him so he needs to use that asset to make his other assets more valuable and Rios is really the guy with the most untapped potential star power on his roster.

I can understand why people still like Manny to beat Rios but I don't that Manny is the same guy anymore he has been fading and it has reached a critical point from which there is no return, especially on a quick turn around like that.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                Naw Garcia actually like Rios so he will stop it if it starts getting to that point.
                you're right, I hadn't taken into account Rios's corner literally crying in the Acosta fight.... they won't do him like they did Margarito

Comment

i think rios is too sloppy and his stamina is questionable for pacquiao he looked exhausted in the alvarado fight granted the pace they were fighting at was greater than most fights but i see him getting tired and pacquiao getting the win based on experience and stamina

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    This is a first can't believe Bush Baby and I agree on something.

Some of these guys on here don't know their boxing history, A Rios vs. Pacquiao fight has similarity to Moore vs. Duran.

Duran was considred washed up after he got brutally KO by Hearns and Bob Arum wanted to use Duran's name to build up Davey Moore and thought Duran was shot already, it backfired on Arum and Duran knocked out Moore in one of the biggest upsets and entertaining bouts.

This only problem though is Pacquiao is no Duran, he doesn't have the slip game on the inside at all to get in on fighters, and Rios is very aggressive not slick like Moore.

Rios should win this easy, people are forgetting Rios probably saw that KO of Pacman and it made him fearless, that extra confidence Rios will have knowing that Pacmans chin is weak and he can be KO'd easy will ignite Rios to go full beast mode on him.

Rios is not your ordinary brawler, when he doesnt have to drain himself to 135 and has full energy he is a monster the most relentless guy in the game right now.
                    I know right!! You don't gotta convince me. You simply do not take a fighter that's just been brutally ko'd & put him in there with another fighter that has that kind of power too. Paulie, or someone like him maybe, but no guy with heavy hands.

Comment

Styles make fights, and Rios is no Marquez or Floyd in the ring IQ department. Rios is nothing more than a slow, prodding punching bag who relies on his chin to get him through fights (remember Margarito?). Manny even after getting knocked the fuck out, will beat this guy to a bloody pulp. And I wouldn't be surprised if Rios ended up like Plankquiao.

Its the perfect comeback fight for Manny, he can force Rios to come up in weight and make him even slower than he already is. Dude is going to get the beating of his life.
                      Last edited by p4p-champ; 01-04-2013, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X